Subject: [Ldap-dir] Stock Profiler

From: "Hot stock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:04:26 -0200

Homeland Security Technology, Inc.
Rating- Undervalued/Accumulate
Price .015
Target .10 in 10 days
Breaking News- HSTJ Declares 30% Stock Dividend

Significant short-term trading profits  for HSTJ are being predicted
with Defense and Security stocks scoring triple-digit  gains.   HSTJ
set to explode Monday, September 27.

Major  Announcements and Huge Newsletter Coverage This Week for HSTJ
Buying frenzy  expected  with  brokers  and  investors scrambling to
lock-in a special 30% Stock Dividend.

This week, HSTJ will be profiled by  some  major  newsletters  along
with  the  release  of significant news regarding explosive advances
for the Company. There will be  huge volume and a strong increase in
price for several days. The same newsletters that profiled UGHO will
begin coverage on HSTJ. They brought UGHO from  .53  to  3.65  in  4
days!  We know for certain that the same groups are going to profile
HSTJ this week.

Take a position as early  as  possible and lock-in cheap shares that
will allow you to qualify for this special one-time stock  dividend.
As  word  gets out, we expect trading levels will rocket well beyond
the current  price,  especially  with  the  enormous  attention that
Homeland Defense stocks are receiving.

HSTJ supplies military combat gear for the US Armed Forces  and  was
formed  for  this  purpose by highly decorated military leaders. Not
surprisingly, HSTJ  has  experienced  a  strong  increase in monthly
orders. Keep watch for an expanded product line  as  hinted  by  the
Company in recent press in conjunction with additional orders.

The stock has been showing large block accumulation and should begin
moving  up  immediately.  We believe the stock could easily reach 10
cents in less than two weeks.

The Publisher of this  newsletter  cautions that small and micro-cap
stocks are high-risk investments and that  some  or  all  investment
dollars   can  be  lost.  We  suggest  you  consult  a  professional
investment  advisor  before  purchasing   any  stock.  All  opinions
expressed on the featured company are the opinions of The Publisher.
The Publisher recommends you use the information found  here  as  an
initial starting point for conducting your own research and your own
due diligence on the featured company in order to determine your own
personal  opinion  of the company before investing. The Publisher is
not an Investment  Expert,  Financial  Planning  Service  or a Stock
Brokerage  Firm  and  in  accordance  with  such  is  not   offering
investment  advice  or  promoting  any  investment  strategies.  The
Publisher is not offering securities for sale or solicitation of any
offer  to  buy  or  sell  securities.  The  Publisher  has  received
seventeen thousand dollars from a third party for the preparation of
this  company  profile. Since we have received compensation there is
an inherent conflict  of  interest  in  our statements and opinions.
Readers of  this  publication  are  cautioned  not  to  place  undue
reliance  on  future-looking  statements, which are based on certain
assumptions   and   expectations   involving   various   risks   and
uncertainties, that could  cause  results  to differ materially from
those set forth in the future looking statements.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir