Subject: [Ldap-dir] Learn about the banking System and their fraudulent activities, while removing debt

From: "latricia hamilton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:35:14 +0900

The prospect of your card balance at zero is something that many Americans
are dealing with today.

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://y.k.durableitemshost.com/e3/

Last year there were over 1.3 million bankruptcies, the majority caused by
unmanageable card debt. What these card holders didn't realize is that when
banks approved their card and established their card limit; the banks used
the applicant's name and signature to create the money to fund the card. So,
in essence, it was their own money...

cross me out po box above in site

I am aware of your adventures. Oh, you are! said Rob, amazed
Then you know-- I know all about your foolish experiences, interrupted the
Demon, for I have been with you constantly, although I remained invisible.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir