Subject: [Ldap-dir] male enhancement and performance system

From: "gerald ramos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 02:02:21 -1100

The LONGZ system, both the capsules and the free instructional manual, give
you the most effective ways to reach immediate size gains and improve the
strength and power of your erections.

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male
Enhancement formula with a free DVD

My girlfriend has been blown away by the gains I have achieved with your
Black Label Formula and the exercises. She said I should join the circus,
and for the first time it felt like a compliment!-Ben, New Zealand

address on site along with no more feature

I am aware of your adventures.
Oh, you are! said Rob, amazed

Then you know-- I know all about your foolish experiences, interrupted the
Demon, for I have been with you constantly, although I remained invisible

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir