Subject: [Ldap-dir] give her something to smile about

From: "george duncan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:35:17 +0200

For the first time, we are offering the only male enhancement and
performance system to you at a special internet price.

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

I want to let u guys know that I have seen over 1 inch in length increase
since I started taking ur system. The exercises are easy too. I use them
both and this is awesome. Clancy, Spokane

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://xdw.4.gotbestitemsever.com/lg/

no, then link above

But that is the only time I saw fit to interfere in any way. I'm afraid I
did not get a chance to give many hints to inventors or scientists, said Rob
True, and I have deeply regretted it, replied the Demon

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir