Subject: [Ldap-dir] Choose online shopping and save online

From: "donn distefano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:34:38 +0100

With more meds offfered online, more customers can save on meds.

Expedite Rx service online with no extra payment. Order meds for pain
relief, sexual health, muscle relaxer, men's health and women's health.

Get meds with express shipping. Check the site for more bonus offfers
including freee Rx. It is a great chance for more saving on meds.

Press Here To Enter

It saves me at least 50% to refill Rx online. I still get the same quality
meds but pay less. The delivery service is much quicker than expected. --
Franky F. in NY

'The vote must be held'Yaroslav Davydovych,head of the Central Election
Commission, told journalists that he was not yet aware of the.
We will
fulfill thedecision of the Constitutional Court, he said. We dont have
another alternative. The vote must

ProYanukovych lawmakers had lodged a complaint with the Constitutional
Court, claiming
dodlet6etas1encyclopedialbyboatcobalt bloom

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir