Subject: [Ldap-dir] Choose to save at discount get quality ink products online.

From: "marcelo eriquez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:38:42 +0400

Wow!! During this winter sale, you can save more on ink toners and
cartridges. Don't miss these hot deals on quality products!!

Hot bonus offers -- all U.S. orders over $45 dollars get bonus delivery
service within 2 to 3 days.

Time saving delivery service -- get orders with USPS service in 2 to 3
days.

Press Here To Enter

Want to know more about the sales or other hot offers? Chat with the
customer support in real time.

he looks at some of the sympathy cards he has received. One person wrote a
message of condolence.
another sent $1,000. All totaled, the
contributions have come to about $8,000, which Arredondo

"It doesn't feel right," he says.Eight thousand dollars, however, is not
$50,000, and so
blackfigure6drawarm5etchingbehovesdemipike

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir