Subject: [Ldap-dir] 1-4 extra inches makes a massive difference

From: "candis lane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:55:34 +1200

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

What name, please? Oh, never mind my name, replied Rob, and pushing the
gentleman aside he entered the audience chamber of the great king

Oranjestad, Aruba, po b
1200

All right, answered the horse; I'll do my best
But you must remember
I'm old, and my dashing days are past and gone King Edward was engaged in
earnest consultation with one of his ministers, and after a look of surprise
in Rob's direction and a grave bow he bestowed no further attention upon the
intruder
But Rob was not to be baffled now

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir