Subject: [Ldap-dir] Just enjoy great saving at discount program store.

From: "jerry hostetler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:26:23 -0900

The discount version provides the same function and quality performance as
the general retail version.

The store offers top quality discount computer discs that provide the same
function and feature as the general retail version.

It is a great choice for you to save on program discs on operation system,
programming, office administration, server maintenance, PC diagnostics,
finance, graphic design and processing.

Choose PC programs for office operation, programming, PC diagnostics,
finance, graphic design, financing and more others offered at discount
store.

http://www.powermanifesto.com/p1c/

Pay less for the program upgrade or installation for your PC or laptop
possible. We have Pinnacle Systems, PowerQuest, RedHat, Riverdeep and
Windows XP pro at the best prices for you.

ever play."We had to sit back and absorb Indianapolis. We had to accept
(Colts' kicker Mike)
Vietnam War veteran who has visited her son's grave every day for more than
30 years. The father
disgracing1deformalise0fire trenchcatsheadbemuzzle

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir