Subject: [Ldap-dir] PayPal Account Security Measures

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:56:14 -0500

Dear PayPal User,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your PayPal account
from a foreign IP address. We have temporarily limited access to sensitive
PayPal account features. Allowing your account access to remain limited for
an extended period of time may result in further limitations on the use of
your account and possible account closure.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in
attempts may have been initiated by you. However, if you did not initiate
the log ins, please visit PayPal as soon as possible to log in and perform
the steps necessary to restore your account access:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

After filling in the information required we advise you to change your password.
Changing your password is a security measure that will ensure that you are
the only person with access to the account.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
"Help" link in the header of any page.

PayPal Email ID PP321

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir