Subject: [Ldap-dir] Feel young again

From: "charolette shaw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:08:02 -1100

Age should be nothing more than a number

It's okay to want to hold on to your young body as long as you can

View more about a new
lifespan enhancement press here

"With increasing longevity for an increasing segment of the
population, this is THE frontier for the new millennium"

- Dr David Howard

information update
po box in link above and you can say no thank you for the future

He stood up, rubbed the sleep from his eyes and decided he would like a
drink of water
>From where he stood he could see several little brooks following winding
paths through the forest, so he settled upon one that seemed farthest from
the brushwood villages, and turning his indicator in that direction soon
floated through the air to a sheltered spot upon the bank

Kneeling down, he enjoyed a long, refreshing drink of the clear water, but
as he started to regain his feet a coil of rope was suddenly thrown about
him, pinning his arms to his sides and rendering him absolutely helpless

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir