Subject: [Ldap-dir] New Business

From: "James White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 06:00:49 -0500

Dear Customer,
 
You could be at the top of the major search engines for as little as $200.

If you're tired of being lost in the search engine crowd, we can help.  
Our company will place qualified websites in the top positions of the major 
search engines for as low as $200 per month.  This includes Yahoo!, MSN, 
Alta Vista, etc.  This one-time promotion will not last long.  If you are 
interested in getting unlimited traffic and guaranteed positioning, contact 
us today at [email-masked] and find out if you qualify.  Please include 
the URL(s) you are interested in promoting.  This isn't pay per click.  
Examples can be provided.

Sincerely,

Search Engine Management

If you wish to be removed from this list, please respond to the following 
email address and type the word "REMOVE" in your subject line: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir