Subject: [Ldap-dir] Account Review. PayPal team identified some unusual activity in your account

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:46:45 +1000

PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for
its community of customers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal
employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our
anti-fraud teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

We are contacting you to remind you that on 11 May 2005 our Account Review
Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with
PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been
compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access will
remain limited until this issue has been resolved.

To secure your account and quickly restore full access, we may require some
additional information from you for the following reason:

We have been notified that a card associated with your account has been
reported as lost or stolen, or that there were additional problems with your
card.

This process is mandatory, and if not completed within the nearest time your
account or credit card may be subject for temporary suspension.

To securely confirm your PayPal information please click on the link bellow:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your
account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain
limited for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on
the use of your account and possible account closure.

For more information about how to protect your account please visit PayPal
Security Center. We apologize for any incovenience this may cause, and we
apriciate your assistance in helping us to maintain the integrity of the
entire PayPal system.

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir