Subject: [Ldap-dir] Become happy with your performance

From: "ela wallace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 06:34:45 -0600

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

When mortal eyes next behold me they will be those of one fit to
command my services! As for you, your days will be passed in obscurity and
your name be unknown to fame

this does not interest
me

They seemed to be falling right into the middle of a big city which had
many tall buildings with glass domes and sharp-pointed spires
Good-by,--forever! The room filled with a flash of white light so like a
sheet of lightning that the boy went reeling backwards, half stunned and
blinded by its dazzling intensity
When he recovered himself the Demon of Electricity had disappeared

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir