Subject: [Ldap-dir] Look better today

From: "evelyn grant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:16:32 -1000

Let's face it, Age should be nothing more than a number

It's okay to want to hold on to your young body as long as you can

"With increasing longevity for an increasing segment of the
population, this is THE frontier for the new millennium"

-Dr Virgil Howard

View more about a new
lifespan enhancement press here

no doctor visits required
Address listed in above site

Three studies assessed staphylococcal endocarditis21 48 63 one study
assessed any staphylococcal infection32 and one assessed streptococcal
endocarditis 69 lactamaminoglycoside treatment is well ingrained in
existing guidelines and clinical practice with these infections94
Good-by! Mrs

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir