Subject: [Ldap-dir] Improve Desire & Performance

From: "maire tucker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:15:52 +0400

<HTML>
You've seen our pills on TV, in your local health stores, and on the Web,
and the question you have been asking yourself is - do they really work? The
answer is YES!<br>
<br>
Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse. 
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.<br>
<br>
<br><a href="http://ef.17I3.importantforyouthisale.com/g2/">
Check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD</a><br>
<br>
<br>
I'm 67 years old. I was very wary of putting my details on the Internet,
but I am very pleased that it worked out for me. Your product arrived only 2
days after I placed the order, and the packaging was very discreet, which
was perfect for me. I was shocked at how quickly the pills took effect, and
I did attempt the exercises as well, which I found simple and easy to
understand. I now have loads of energy, and feel like a new man. I can't
thank you enough! Ronald, Phoenix<br>
<br>
<br>address on site along with no more feature
<br>
There's the thing that's responsible for most of my troubles, said he,
bitterly<br>
What right has one person to fly through the air while all his
fellow-creatures crawl over the earth's surface? And why should I be cut off
from all the rest of the world because you have given me this confounded
traveling machine? I didn't ask for it, and I won't keep it a moment
longer<br>
<br>
<br>Give it to some one you hate more than you do me! The Demon stared
aghast and turned his glittering eyes wonderingly from Rob to the traveling
machine and back again, as if to be sure he had heard and seen aright
</FONT></HTML>

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir