Subject: [Ldap-dir] St0ck Opportunities on Wall Street

From: "Kenneth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:32:41 -0400

NEX2U INC (NXTU)
Current Price: 0.07
Is NXTU Ready To Go? If You Think So, You Know what to
Do...Watch This
One Trade

Breaking News!

July 14, 2005--NEX2U (NXTU - News) strikes a deal with U.S. Land
Company, Inc., (a developer in Florida and North Carolina), to
license NEX2U's Virtual Design Center software. The Virtual
Design Center is a software application distributed on CD and
kiosk to handle point of sale transactions for new home buyers.

The Virtual Design Center (VDC) was a culmination of several
real estate projects that NEX2U had created in the past. The
particular software version for U.S. Land involves virtual home
simulation where buyers can view different floor plans and use
a palette to swap out choices in flooring, walls, cabinetry and
even exterior finishing. The VDC has panoramas and even the
simulation experience used in most video game technology.

President Rich Vandermeer said, "U.S. Land Company plans to use
this software to reduce overhead and rework expenses, increasee
customer satisfaction, and increasee sa|es by offering more
upgrade options." The VDC even calculates the change in price
for upgrades and converts it into the monthly payment for the
homeowner. After the process is complete, the buyer can mail,
email, fax or deliver the completed paperwork to the sales
office accompanied with NEX2U's bar code technology. The output
is then given directly to the subcontractors which eliminates
upgrade option miscommunications.

About U.S. Land Company, Inc.

Founded in July 2001, the goal of U.S. Land Company from day one
has been to provide real estate investors, whether seasoned or
new, with cutting edge tools necessary to expand their business
and increasee pr0fits. U.S. Land Company takes great pride in
offering a comprehensive selection of high quality real estate
investing products, the lowest prices and the most exceptional
customer service.

About NEX2U(TM)

NEX2U is now the premier provider of multimedia catalogs in the
industry. Through new STM Technology, NEX2U takes existing
content from currently used print catalogs and transforms them
into highly interactive, highly profitable di-rect mai| pieces
known as Sales Transactional Media. This technology not only
increases sales and decreases costs, but conveys an impressive
branding experience to the customer through a unique use of
media - CD/DVDs, integrated website development, Print-Ready
PDF, and point of sale kiosks.

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little
Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens;
Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is NXTU Poised and
Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has
Come to Act... And Please Watchthis One Trade Monday! Go NXTU.

Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be
unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profile
is not in any way affiliated with the featured company.  We
were compensated 3000 dollars to distribute this report.
Thisreport is for entertainment and advertising purposes only
and should not be used as investment advice.  If you wish to
stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been wrongfully
placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks in
the sub ject to

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir