Subject: [Ldap-dir] Update: Exciting New Medical Announcement

From: "asuncion patterson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 03:20:49 +0000

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to increase
your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2005 6:84PM

To: doreen; [email-masked]; roosevelt; jarod; gianna

Subject: appreciate but no
thank you PO 12 00 B , Oran ge sta d, A ruba

I am, in truth, the Slave of the Master Key, and am forced to obey the
commands of any one who is wise and brave enough--or, as in your own case,
fortunate and fool-hardy enough--to touch it
I--I've never guessed there was such a thing as a Master Key, or--or a
Demon of Electricity, and--and I'm awfully sorry I--I called you up!
stammered the boy, abashed by the imposing appearance of his companion

The Demon actually smiled at this speech,--a smile that was almost
reassuringI am not sorry, he said, in kindlier tone, for it is not much
pleasure waiting century after century for some one to command my services
I have often thought my existence uncalled for, since you Earth people are
so stupid and ignorant that you seem unlikely ever to master the secret of
electrical power

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir