Subject: [Ldap-dir] the big unit

From: "terri kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:49:30 +0600

LONGZ capsules feature an exclusive blend of natural supplements that have
been proven to increase and improve circulation to the groin. During
arousal, you will experience harder and stronger erections

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only
Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

Before I was always embarrassed, but now when I go workout or even just
take a shower I feel really proud. For real, LONGZ has turned my life
around. I'm amazed that a little pill can do all this! Jacob, Canada

not for you, then use link above

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir