Subject: [Ldap-dir] You guys have made my dreams come true

From: "diana harvey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 05:06:42 -0300

male enhancement and performance system

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

I was skeptical, but when I purchased my first bottle of your BLACK LABEL
FORMULA and tried them, within days I was seeing results. The Bonus DVD I
got was really helpful, and now I am a new man! Thank you
LONGZ!-Christopher, UK

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://mx.geocities.com/sapp_cecilu/?r=M8P

i am busy, no thank you, go above

But I don't want any reward. Good day, sir
He turned the indicator of his traveling machine and immediately rose into
the air, followed by a startled exclamation from the President of France

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir