Subject: [Ldap-dir] Re[3]:

From: "Elvia Schroeder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:00:13 +0000

New offering get it while it is fresh
JC Data Solutions
OTC: JCDS
Price: .085    If It Went to .25, Would You Be Happy?

Big PR  UnderWay. Will it Explode Higher? Like Many of These Small 
Ones,If and When They Take Off Sometimes, They Really Go. You Know 
What To Do If You Think So.

About JC Data Solutions (Source: News 11/11/05)

JC Data Solutions provides comprehensive, innovative and 
cost-effective solutions for digital document processing and 
management. JC Data Solutions puts client documents in digital 
formats that are inexpensive to store, simple to backup and 
archive, and easy to retrieve in a fraction of the time required 
for paper documents. JC Data Solutions proprietary software 
solutions are targeted to the legal, health care, manufacturing, 
distribution and document storage sectors, target markets in the 
$500 million electronic document management market growing at 30% 
per year. JCDS trains and supports a unique nationwide network of 
resellers by geographic market to target small to medium clients. 
JCDS has a home office in Dallas, TX, technical support personnel 
in Erie, PA and satellite sales offices in, Houston, TX, Mobile, 
AL, and Hot Springs, AR. JCDS was founded in 1996, is an industry 
leader with a management team that has over 50 years of document 
solution experience.

Go to Your Favorite Financial Website Now and Read The News Stories!
_______________

Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within 
the meaning of Rule 175 under the Sec urities Act of 1933 and Rul e 3b-6 under the 
Sec urities Exc hange Act of 1934, and are subject to the s afe har bor created by those 
rules. All statements other than statements of fact, included in this release, are forw ard
looki ng stat ements that involve ris ks and uncer tainties. Please be aware also that 
the Comp any is not a repor ting company regi stered under the Secur ities Exc hange A ct 
of 193 4 and there is li mited informat ion availab le about the comp any. As with many
 mic rocap sto cks, today's company has disc osable mater ial items you need to consider
 in order to make an informed and intelligent in_vestment decision. These items 
inc lude: no reve nue in its most rec ent quarter as it is a new corp oration. It is 
an operat ing Company. The company is going to need finan cing.If that finan cing does
 not occur, the company may not be able to con tinue as a going concern in which case
 you could lo se your entire in-ves tment. Other f actors include gene ral econ omic and 
busi ness condi tions, the abil ity to acqu ire and develop speci fic proj ects, the ability
 to fund opera tions and changes in cons umer and bu siness consum ption habits and other
 fac tors over which the com pany has li ttle or no con trol. The publ isher of this 
newsle tter does not repr esent that the inform ation conta ined in this me sage states
 all mate rial facts or does not omit a mat erial fact neces sary to make the statem ents
 therein not misle ading. All inform ation provided wi thin this e mail pertai ning to 
inves ting, st 0cks, securi ties must be underst ood as infor mation prov ided and not 
investm ent advi ce. Reme mber a thorough due diligenc e effort, including a review of
 a company's filings when available, should be completed prior to inve sting. The 
publisher of this newsletter advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice 
from a regi stered profes sional secu rities repres entative before deciding to t rade 
in st0 cks featu red wit hin this e mail. None of the mater ial wit hin this re port shall
 be const rued as any kind of inves tment advice or solicit ation. Many of these compan ies
 are on the verge of bank ruptcy. You can lose all your mo ney by inves ting in this st 0ck.
 The publi sher of th is newsle tter is not a regist ered in-v estment advi s0r. Subscr ibers 
shou ld not view info rmation her ein as le gal, t ax, account ing or in vestme nt advice. In
 compli ance wi th the Securit ies Act of 19 33, Sect ion 1 7( b),The pub lisher of this 
news letter is contra cted to receive f0 urty tho_us and d0l lars fr om a thi rd party, not 
an off icer, direc tor or affil ate shareho lder for the circula tion of this re port. Be a
ware of an inh erent conf lict of int erest res ulting from such compe nsation due to the 
fa ct that th is is a pai d advertis ement and is not without bi as.The party that pays us 
has a pos ition in the st ock they will sell at any time wi thout notice. This could hav e a 
nega tive im pact on the pri ce of the st ock, caus ing you to lose mo ney.Their inten tion 
is to sell. All fa ctual info rmation in this rep ort was gath ered from public sou rces, 
inclu ding but not limit ed to  Co mpany Press Rele ases. The publ isher of this news letter 
beli eves this info rmation to be rel iable but can make no guara ntee as to its accu racy 
or complet eness. Use of the material within this email consti tutes your accept ance of 
these terms.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir