Subject: [Ldap-dir] greatly improve your stamina

From: "reuben phillips" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:41:58 +1100

This website will explain the benefits of LONGZ, help answer some of your
questions, and give you the chance to order and get FREE bottles at no extra
charge.

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the
only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

I was skeptical, but when I purchased my first bottle of your BLACK LABEL
FORMULA and tried them, within days I was seeing results. The Bonus DVD I
got was really helpful, and now I am a new man! Thank you
LONGZ!-Christopher, UK

i am busy, no thank you, go above

harry let out a hastily stifled gasp. voldemort had entered the room. his
features were not those harry had seen emerge from the great stone cauldron
almost two years ago: they were not as snake-like, the eyes were not yet
scarlet, the face not yet masklike, and yet he was no longer handsome tom
riddle. it was as though his features had been burned and blurred; they were
waxy and oddly distorted, and the whites of the eyes now had a permanently
bloody look, though the pupils were not yet the slits that harry knew they
would become. he was wearing a long black cloak, and his face was as pale as
the snow glistening on his shoulders. .
"i saw it happen." , ,..

"well," said slughorn uncomfortably, "you must understand that the soul is
supposed to remain intact and whole. splitting it is an act of violation, it
is against nature."

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir