Subject: [Ldap-dir] give her something to smile about

From: "marisha lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:16:16 +1200

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a
stud press here

There being no one to look after the sails, the vessel was in grave
danger of capsizing or breaking her masts

i am busy, no thank
you, go above

And so, one by one, the nine tiny piglets were pushed together until
but a single one of the creatures remained
This the Wizard placed
underneath his hat and made a mystic sign above it The waves were now
running high, too, and Rob began to be worried
Presently the captain of the pirates stuck his head out of the cabin door,
jabbered some unintelligible words and pointed to the sails

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir