Subject: [Ldap-dir] Is This Company's shares ready to Go Higher? for ldap-dir

From: "Ledford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 03:43:18 +0000

A Must Watch ALERT Monday Dec 12th
Cash Now Corporation,

Symbol: CHNW
Price: .23
Up 0.14 (127.27%) on Thursday Dec 8th alone
Active (strong)

Volume Has Been Pretty Good. PR Program This Weekend Apprising Potential 
Investors of This One. A new PR campiagn will start Thursday. Get in before 
this starts for the best gains

News

Great news just released. This should really start to move!

The News

1) Payday Loan and Check-Cashing Leader Cash Now Offering Financing on 
Premium Autos for Those With Credit Challenges
   Market Wire (Thu, Dec 8)

2)Payday Loan Leader Cash Now Re-Launches Infomercials, Fueling Expansion of 
Licensees and Further Organic Growth
  Market Wire (Wed 10:00am)

3) Payday Loan Leader Cash Now Strengthens Infrastructure to Handle Increase 
in Business -- 'Scaling for the Future'
  Market Wire (Wed 10:00am)

DiscI_imer: Statements regarding fi_ancial matters in this pr_ss re1ease 
other than historical facts are ``f0rw_rd-lO0king statements'' within the 
meaning of se(tion 27 A of the S_curities A(t of 193 3, Se(tion 21 E of the 
Se(urities Ex(hange A(t of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Pr_vate 
Se(urities Litig_tion Ref orm A(t of 1995. The (ompany intends that such 
statements about the (ompany's future expe(tations, in(luding future 
revenues and e_rnings, and all other f0rward-l0Oking statements, be subje(t 
to the safe har bors created thereby. Since these statements (future ope 
rational results and s ales) involve ri sks and un(ertainties and are 
subject to (hange at any time, the (ompany's actu al re sults may differ 
materi ally from ex pected results.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir