Subject: [Ldap-dir] Why Do We Love OTC Stocks? for ldap-dir

From: "Austin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:45:09 +0000

A Must Watch ALERT
Cash Now Corporation, 

Symbol: CHNW. PK
Price: .24
Up 0.14 (127.27%) on Thursday Dec 8th alone
Active (strong)

Volume Has Been Pretty Good. PR Program This Weekend Apprising Potential Investors of This
One. A new PR campiagn will start Thursday. Get in before this starts for the best gains

News

Great news just released. This should really start to move!

The News 

Payday Loan Leader Cash Now Re-Launches Infomercials, Fueling Expansion of Licensees and Further Organic Growth 
Market Wire (Wed 10:00am)

Payday Loan Leader Cash Now Strengthens Infrastructure to Handle Increase in Business -- 'Scaling for the Future'
Market Wire (Wed 10:00am)  

DiscIaimer: Statements regarding financial matters in this press release other than historical facts are
``f0rward-lO0king statements'' within the meaning of section 27 A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21 E
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995. The company intends that such statements about the company's future expectations,
including future revenues and earnings, and all other f0rward-l0Oking statements, be subject to the safe
harbors created thereby. Since these statements (future operational results and sales) involve risks and
uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the company's actual results may differ materially from
expected results.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir