Subject: [Ldap-dir] American doctors directory backpain, orthopaedic, accident.

From: "Flora degrade" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:26:40 +0400

AMERICAN DOCTORS 

JUST RELEASED the 2006  American Doctor Directory.  
It includes key information on more than 500,000 american 
doctors. Every record is indexed by such features as name, 
address, phone/fax, year licensed, type of practice, type of 
physician as well as primary and secondary specialty.  The 
database can be exported and copied into other programs.  
As an introductory offer, the data can be used on an unlimited 
basis.

JUST RELEASED! American Doctor Directory. 
For a limited time, UNTIL JANUARY 2006
FOR $209.00  (reg.$1,295).
=========================================================

For over 10 years, Med-Info has maintained the most comprehensive 
databases. Our lists are 100% telephone verified and updated 
every quarter. Med-Info continues to hold the most extensive and 
reliable mailing lists and databases of key decision-makers in the 
healthcare market. 
 
Available exclusively on CD-Rom, the data can be easily exportable 
to other programs for mailing or faxing purposes.
 
To order The American Doctors OR HOSPITAL Directory  simply fill 
out the order form below and fax it to 206- 202 8049 or206- 338-3863
(or Leave Voice Message).

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

Med-Info Group of Companies
211 East Lombard Street, Suite 291
Baltimore, MD
21202-61-02

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir