Subject: [Ldap-dir] stock options orders

From: "Christian Oconnor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:35: 5 0000

News Break

D K D Y Price Climbs 265% In One Month

In the last 4 weeks we have seen an amazing climb in the market from DKDY. 
Their price has climbed over 265% and has had continuous Heavy Trading throughout. 
Just look at these stats.

SYMB0L: DKDY
December 19th: $0.65
Jan 25th High: $1.72
1 Month Increase: 265%
SHORT:  $2.25 - 2.50
Long Term: $3.75 - $4.25
INDICAT0R;  S T R O N G  B U Y

This stock has had fantastic return on investment for our members. We have been 
keeping a close eye on it as we believe it has not yet peaked it's potential.

We are now expecting another jump on Thursday. Members, Thursday morning is the 
time to take advantage of this stocks consistent price climbs. 

Just review the recent releases below:

January 6 2006

Friday Morning D K D Y announced the agreement to begin nightly banquets in April 2006
that are expected to increase visitors to the park by over 18000 per month, doubling
its annual attendance and creating an increase in re venues by over $3,400,000.00.

Dark Dynamite Inc. has reached a cooperation agreement, for initiating a 
large-scale outdoor Qin dynasty Cultural Dinner Show program for performing Qin 
dynasty dancers and songs in the Theme Park of Qin E - Pang Palace 
(''the T h e m e  P a r k'') from April 2006.

January 7 2006

XI'AN, China, Jan. 4 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- Dark Dynamite Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DKDY) 
(''DDI'') announces that the construction of the Western 3rd Round City Highway (the ''3rd 
Highway'') in Xi'an is expected to be completed in early 2006. The completed 3rd Highway is 
expected to bring in more tourists to the Theme Park of the Qin E-Pang Palace 
(''E-Pang Palace'').

Get ready for Thursday Members and finish a great trading week this week.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir