Subject: [Ldap-dir] Member Mail: Stock Update

From: "Vince Pena" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 9:45:15 -0600

Huge News Release Pending Monday Builds Anticipation Among Investors.

In the last 4 weeks we have seen an amazing climb in the market from DKDY. 
Their price has climbed over 280% and has had continuous Heavy Trading throughout. 
Just look at these stats.

Symbol: DKDY
December 19th: $0.65
Jan 20th High: $1.85
1 Month Increase: 284.6%
Short Term: $2.25 - 2.50
Long Term: $3.75 - $4.25
Indicat0r: S t r o n g   B u y

This stock has had fantastic return on investment for our members. We have been 
keeping a close eye on it as we believe it has not yet peaked it's potential.

We are now expecting another jump on Monday. Today DKDY informed Market Media 
of a pending news release that will excite its investors and update the market 
on it forward moving progress.

Members, Monday morning is the time to take advantage of this stocks consistent 
price climbs. We do not know what time the release will come out but we do know 
that when it does we will see huge jumps in price like we have seen over the 
last 4 weeks.

Just review the recent releases below:

January 6 2006

Friday Morning D K D Y announced the agreement to begin nightly banquets in April 2006
that are expected to increase visitors to the park by over 18000 per month, doubling
its annual attendance and creating an increase in re venues by over $3,400,000.00.

Dark Dynamite Inc. has reached a cooperation agreement, for initiating a 
large-scale outdoor Qin dynasty Cultural Dinner Show program for performing Qin 
dynasty dancers and songs in the Theme Park of Qin E - Pang Palace 
(''the T h e m e  P a r k'') from April 2006.

January 7 2006

XI'AN, China, Jan. 4 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- Dark Dynamite Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DKDY) 
(''DDI'') announces that the construction of the Western 3rd Round City Highway (the ''3rd 
Highway'') in Xi'an is expected to be completed in early 2006. The completed 3rd Highway is 
expected to bring in more tourists to the Theme Park of the Qin E-Pang Palace 
(''E-Pang Palace'').

Get ready for Monday Members and have a great trading week next week.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir