Subject: [Ldap-dir] [RE] January 17, 2006 Information Release

From: "Terrence Skinner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Two, 17 Jan 2006 22:35:16 -0060

CWTD Climbs another 23 cents, Price UP 32.5% Since Friday Morning And Heavy Trading UP 176%

CWTD's announcement has created a fantastic stir in the market. Investors have been 
pushing up the volume and the price has been following.

The announcement hit late Friday and has only started to create its waves this morning. 
Today we watched as the price climbed to a high of $1.62 from Fridays close of $1.36. 

Tomorrow we expect much of the same pushing the price to $2.00 and UP. Take a look at 
today’s stats and review last weeks announcement.

Company: China World Trade Corporation
Symbol: CWTD
Previous: $1.36
Monday Open: $1.43
Monday Close: $1.59
Monday High: $1.62
Volume: UP 505327
Short Term: $2.00 - $2.20
Note: Volume And Price Increase
Indicator: S T R O N G   B U Y

CWTD's corporate services are spread across the scale through their many divisions. 
Working with some of the largest corporations in the Asian market, combined with strategic 
alliances gives the foundation to continue expanding the their market share.

How We See It:

This company has continued to generate a growing interest among investors. Each time it 
releases news on its expansion or strategic changes, the stock soars giving both day traders 
and long term investors fantastic returns on there investments.

We are looking forward to another climb in price and volume tomorrow. If you have not already 
jumped on this stock we think you should take advantage of it in the morning before it climbs 
any higher. For those of you have already gotten on board, tomorrow enjoy another prosperous day.

Last Weeks Announcement:

China World Trade Corporation Announces the Appointment of Chi Ming Chan as New CEO

China World Trade Corporation announced today, the appointment of its new CEO, 
Chi Ming Chan. John Hui, the Company's current CEO will remain as Vice Chairman and Director 
of the Company and his role will be mainly focused on the Company's potential mergers and 
acquisitions strategy.

Mr. Chan, Chief Executive Officer of China World Trade Corporation (CWTD) stated, 
"I am honored and excited to become CWTD's new chief executive officer and to help 
strategically steer the company to near-term growth and execution on management's 
corporate initiatives.... I have been involved with driving the company's operational 
activities for over a year and believe we have a strong position in China's travel 
industry. We also continue to maintain our position as the leading global platform 
and provider of value added services to international companies operating their 
businesses in China. I strongly believe in the market opportunities and look forward 
to aggressively pursuing our growth strategy...."

Mr. Chan comes from an extensive background in strategic planning, corporate 
development, and project implementation as a Director and General Manager of the 
Registrant. Before joining the Registrant, Mr. Chan was a Corporate Development 
Strategist for Renren Holding Ltd., a publicly listed company on the Hong Kong Stock 
Exchange. Mr. Chan also founded Asian Information Resources Ltd. in 1995, which 
eventually listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1999.

For More on CWTD or their new CEO go to the website.

Good Night, and Happy Trading Tomorrow!

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir