Subject: [Ldap-dir] 8 hours of Photoshop Video Tutorials

From: "Collins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:38:46 -1100

Download a DEMO
Here
8 Hours of Photoshop Video
Training - $29.95

Adobe Photoshop CS

Adobe Photoshop CS is a professional tool for editing
digital images. With Photoshop Tutorials on Video, you'll get to peek over
the shoulder of a professional graphic designer and learn at your own pace.
With access to more than 8 hours of Photoshop instruction, you'll discover
the secrets of editing digital photos like a pro, how-to create cool objects
for web sites, and learn a myriad of other useful tricks - all in one
comprehensive step-by-step course.

8 hours of Video Training

All Photoshop
tutorials are presented in crystal-clear 1024x768 video quality, and are
available to you as a downloadable file. No streaming, no activation -
simply download a file and watch it as many times as you like. A picture
may be worth a thousand words, but a video explains things far more clearly
and concisely. To see for yourself, try our free demo and discover how easy
working in Adobe Photoshop can be.

Editing Digital Photos

Digital
photography is one of the fastest-growing tech markets, but learning how
image editing software works hasn't been easy. With this set of
clearly-worded Photoshop tutorials, you can enter the digital photography
world at your own pace and discover ways to improve your imagery with Adobe
Photoshop. We'll show you how-to remove distracting objects, assemble
panoramas, restore damaged photos, remove red-eye, adjust color, and address
a myriad of other digital photo issues and projects.

Step By Step Course

"I wish I had known about this video before. I've bought four books,
but this set of Photoshop tutorials gave me much more."

Cancel
my email address

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir