Subject: [Ldap-dir] Small Cap Stox Can Sizzle

From: "chixx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 03:44:23 -0800

St ock Alert
Presidents Financial
Enters Online Poker Biz.
O.T.C Sym bol: P Z F C
Price: .20

Select Pen ny St ox are Doing Quite Well, As Some of You May Know. Will
P.Z.F.C Join Those Ranks?

Press Release Headlines(Go Read the Full Stories Now)

1)Presidents Financial Corporation Names Executive Team for Its SweetPrize
Inc. Subsidiary.

2)Presidents Financial Corporation Acquires Provider of Online Poker
Services -- SweetPrize Entertainment Inc.

Can You Make Some Fast Money on This One? Watch This One Trade Friday...

______________

Information within this em  ail contains 4rward l0 0king statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Secu rities Act of nineteen thirty three
and Section 21B of the Securi ties Exch ange Act of nineteen thirty four.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predi
ctions, expec tations, beli efs, pla ns, projec tions, objec tives, goa ls,
ass umptions or future events or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may be 4rward 1o0king statements. Don't rely on them to
make a decision. Please be aware that the Company is not a reporting  comp
any registered under the Secur ities Exch ange Act of 19 34 and there is
limited information available about the comp any. As with many micr ocap
st0c ks, today's  com pany has disclosable material items you need to
consider in order to make an informed and intelligent in_vest ment decision.
These items include: no rev enue in its most recent quarter, an accumulated
deficit since its inception, a negative net worth, reliance on loans from
offic ers and direct ors to pay expenses and a nominal ca sh position. It is
a devlopmental stage and not an operating Co mpany. The comp any is going to
need fin ancing. If that fina ncing does not occur, the comp any may not be
able to continue as a going concern in which case you could lose your entire
in-ves tment. The agreement announced above may not be definitive and may
not occur. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of inves tment advi ce or solicitat ion. Many of these compa nies are
on the verge of bankruptcy. You  can lose all your m0ny by in-ves ting in
this st0c k. In compliance with the Securities  Act of 1933, Sec tion
17(b),The publi sher of this newsle tter is contracted to receive twenty tho
usand do 11ars from a th ird party, not an offi cer, direc tor or affiliate
shar-ehol der for the circu lation of this rep ort. Be aware of an inherent
conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that
this is a pa id adverti sement and is not without bias. The party that pays
us has a position in the st ock they will sell at any time without notice.
This could have a negative impact on the price of the stoc k, causing you to
lose mo ny. Their intention is to sell now. All factual information in this
report was gathered from public sources, including but not limited to Comp
any Pre ss Releas es and Infor mation Stat ements.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir