Subject: [Ldap-dir] re: February 13, 2006 News Update

From: "Chauncey Odonnell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Two, 31 2002 19: 5:50 -0480

Market Pulse List PGCN Among TOP FOUR Movers In The Next 1-4 Weeks.

PGCN has climbed from $0.31 4 weeks ago to a close of $1.09 today.

Volume Climbs 65% Today

pr0f1led:  Pingchuan Pharmaceutical Inc.
Sym bol:  P G C N
6 weeks ago $0.31
{lastprice} $1.09
Vol Incr.  65%
note: Market Plus Top Four Pick

We expect it will continue to climb especially after "Market Pulses" announcement 
on Friday. Just read what they had to say about PGCN.

Head lines:

Market Pulse Announces its Stock Picks for Friday, January 13, 2006: MSFT, XTME, GM, PGCN
Jan 13, 2006 - 2006 PrimeZone Media Network
ATLANTA, Jan. 13, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Market Pulse is pleased to announce the following stock 
recommendations. Bernard Schmitt of Market Pulse states, "These notable stocks should be 
watched because they look great from a fundamental and technical perspective." Bernard 
possesses many years of experience in the financial industry recommending and evaluating 
stocks. He rates them as follows: 

Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq:MSFT) : Market Outperform 

Xtreme Companies Inc. (OTCBB:XTME) : Attractive 

General Motors Corp. (NYSE:GM) : Bearish 

Pingchuan Pharmaceutical Inc. (OTCBB:PGCN) : Attractive 

Recommendation Meanings 

These recommendations are investment opinions of Market-Pulse.com and reflect the stock's 
potential to move over the next one to four weeks of trading. This analysis is done from a 
technical and fundamental perspective. 

REVIEW:

Get on board in the morning and take advantage of the continuing climb.

Good T rading

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir