Subject: [Ldap-dir] what every man has been looking for, and the women too!

From: "Lavern Orr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 01:36:16 +0000

Finally!

I have always worried about the size of my penis.  When I have sex,
even though she says that the sex is good, I know that what she really
wants is an extra inch!

I saw the advertising for More-Size on TV and was really impressed by the
customers reports.  The pills work by enhancing the hormone that instructs
your body to fill the penis with blood.  More and more blood gets pumped into
the two large chambers on top of the penis, making your dick harder than ever
before.  The penis is very very flexible, and adapts well to the increased
pressure, getting longer and harder.

The best thing is that once the hormones have been enhanced, they get used to
it and you keep your enhanced size for many months after you stop taking the
medication

This is the only method that is said to work other than mechanical stretching!
Pumps and creams do NOT have the same long-lasting effects.

I could tell that my penis was getting longer and heavier, but I
thought that when I stopped taking them that my erection would shrink
back to my original size.  I was really surprised!

I have been 4.5" long since adolescence
Since I have been using this formula my penis has been 6.5" long, and
my erection is nearly twice the size.  Just be careful not to take too much
to begin with as the skin needs time to adapt to your new improved dick!

The lengthening is permanent!

I could not believe the results of this prescription.  I am back to taking
them again and I'm still getting larger!  My girlfriend says it is the best
product I've ever bought, and she ALWAYS reminds me to take them if I should
forget!

Take a peek... We know they work.  There's a total guarantee with them, too.
If you are not completely satisfied with your length gain and comfort you get
your money back.  Every penny.  No-one sends them back!

Please be aware that if your foreskin is already tight or if your erection is
already too hard and causes discomfort, you should consult the advice of your
doctor before taking these pills, as the extra size could cause added discomfort

Check it out
http://closefun.com/ms/

Don't want to hear about this anymore?
http://closefun.com/

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir