Subject: [Ldap-dir] EMC, Novell, microsoft, sap, oracle customer lists

From: "marg moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:57:21 -0800

I'd like to introduce our company, Repharm Technologies, to you. We are
a knowledge base company, and we sell contact lists. We have a variety
of lists available, from hardware, software, to technology companies,
with on average 10 executive contacts per organization. Our lists are
continuously maintained to ensure the highest level of accuracy and
completeness. We have hundreds of industry leaders as customers today -
many who's names you would recognize.

If you'd be interested, we could send you a sample of one of our lists
complete with summary information, so that you could evaluate our
content.

I see from your website that you are an Alliance Partner of Novell
 and wondered if you'd be interested in acquiring a copy of
their customer list?
Or, if you'd be interested in finding out about the various lists we
have available, in preparation for any sales or marketing campaigns that
your organization may be considering in future, we'd love to hear from
you. Or, perhaps you'd be interested in acquiring your competitors'
customer lists?

If you'd like more information, please contact Mike Gordon at our
Repharm office at (905) 728-6708, or email [email-masked]

Thank you in advance for your consideration, and we look forward to
hearing from you.

Regards,

Margaret Moore
Business Development Representative
Repharm Technologies

************************************************************************
***

If you would prefer not to receive communications from us in future,
please reply to this email with "remove" in the subject line.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir