Subject: [Ldap-dir] Fwd:

From: "Lizzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 07:33:32 -0500

Good day [email-masked],

The real world is filled with ups and downs that may have a ifi inancial i=
mpact which can affect your icr edit history. That=92s why our loan progra=
m accommodates a wide range of icre idit scores and is custom-tailored to =
meet your requirements. The end result will be a home with a home ilo an y=
ou can afford.

>From us you not only benefit from our access to America's top il e n ders =
with il o w  i n t e rest  r a t es, you also benefit from our "High Touch=
" service, knowledgeable staff and considerable resources.

U S  $ 300 ,000       iL0 iANS        are avai lable for only $277 / month=
! WE'RE iPRACT ICALLY iGIVIiNG iAWAY MOiNEY!

---------------------------------

COPY the Addreiss below and paste in your WEiB BROiWSER:

realquikx.com

----------------------------------

V a l id for 24 Hrs.

Forty four of the counties had real wage growth of 3 percent=20.
Lift high my banner out of the dust.=20.
Velvet robe of a queen..
Still bar you the way, and deny you life -- =20.
Remember my years, heavy with sorrow -- =20.

TTYL,
Glen Schulz

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir