Subject: [Ldap-dir] re: Shareh01der Re1ease

From: ALyon-252-1-1-138.w82-122.abo.wanadoo.fr
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 0:19:13 -0060

Wineco Productions Inc.
Mining Play
Symbol: WNCP

ACQUISITION COMPLETE AND IN NEGOTIATIONS FOR 4 MORE! READ BELOW!

HOT INDUSTRY? HOT COMPANY? HOT STOCK? IS THIS WEEK'S ACTION IN THIS STOCK AN EARLY 
INDICATOR OF WHAT'S YET TO COME? GO LOOK AT IT RIGHT NOW! RADAR IT NOW! YOU MAY WANT 
TO GET ON BOARD AT THE OPEN TOMORROW!!!!

Wineco Productions Announces the Acquisition of Mine Tailings

SUNRISE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 17, 2006--Wineco Productions Inc. (OTC:WNCP - News) 
announces it has completed negotiations and has acquired the mine tailing from World Wide 
Consulting. The tailings consist of approximately 1 million tons and are very prolific in 
platinates. World Wide Consulting is the first of 5 companies that Wineco is in negotiations 
with. All companies have shown excellent results in their tailings.

Wineco has proven its test in chemical extraction of platinum in addition to its previously 
proven micron gold extraction process. Processing of these tailings is scheduled to being in 
April. A new Wineco Laboratory for testing will be completed in May. The company is requesting 
miners to submit their tailings for testing to determine if their tailings are of interest for 
the company to process for micron gold.

______________

WATCH IT AT THE OPEN THURSDAY! WILL THERE BE A "GOLD RUSH" ON THIS STOCK?!!!!

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
S E C Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to projections of 
future events are not statements of historical fact and may be forward looking statements. 
Don't rely on them to make a decision. The Company is not a reporting company registered 
under the Exchange Act of 1934. We have recived two million three hundred thousand free 
trading sares from a third party not an officer, director or affiliate shareholder. 
We intend to sell all our shares now, which could cause the stock to go down, 
resulting in losses for you. Today's company has: an accumulated deficit and and a 
reliance on loans from officers and affiliates to pay expenses. It is not an operating company.
The company is going to need financing to continue as a going concern. 
A failure to finance could cause the company to go out of business. This report shall not be 
construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. You can lose all your money by 
investing in this stock.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir