Subject: [Ldap-dir] Looking younger is less expensive

From: "letisha perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 16:26:04 +0700

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to
increase your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2005 8:55PM

To: jodee; [email-masked]; kimbra; christoper; rodney

Subject: appreciate but
no thank you PO 12 00 B , Oran ge sta d, A ruba

Before the surprised and baffled scientist could collect himself
sufficiently to reply, the boy was soaring far above his head and searching
for a convenient place to alight, that he might investigate the charms of
this famed city of Paris
It was indeed a beautiful place, with many stately buildings lining the
shady boulevards

So thronged were the streets that Rob well knew he would soon be the
center of a curious crowd should he alight upon themAlready a few sky-gazers
had noted the boy moving high in the air, above their heads, and one or two
groups stood pointing their fingers at him
Pausing at length above the imposing structure of the Hotel Anglais, Rob
noticed at one of the upper floors an open window, before which was a small
iron balcony

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir