Subject: [Ldap-dir] m0nday March 11: m0nday news

From: "Stella Baca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:52: 6 -0060

DKDY Volume Jumps 878.9% after Xi'an Holiday Office reports $72.2 Million 
in revenues

Dark Dynamite Inc.
Friday Close: $0.62
Friday After Hours Close: $0.65

Members,

DKDy is ready to blow. Friday we watched volumes climb over 870% after recent 
news release concerning huge increase in revenues during the spring travel 
week resulting in over $72 Million during the week.

With volume climbing like we saw Friday we expect to see a large climb in 
price during the morning ours of trading on Monday. As the price began to 
during after hours trading to $0.65

Make sure you get in on the trading early before the rpice rises.

Just read the release that started it all.

DKDY Reports Increase of 8.5% on Number of Tourists During the Golden 
Week Holiday, Indicating an Improved Tourism Year

XI'AN, China, March 7 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ Dark Dynamite Inc. 
(OTC Bulletin Board: DKDY)(''DKDY'') announced today that the E-Pang 
Palace Theme Park (the ''Theme Park'') has greatly benefited from the 
booming Xi'an Spring Festival tourism market, receiving almost 10,000 
tourists during the Spring Festival period, an increase of 8.5% over 
the same period of 2005. The prosperous Spring Festival tourism market 
also indicates an improved trend of the Xi'an tourism market in 2006.

According to the latest statistics from the Xi'an Holiday Office, Xi'an 
received 1.2 million tourists during the Golden Tourism Week of the 
Spring Festival vacation from January 29 to February 4, and created a 
total revenue of RMB 585 million (equal to US$72.2 million), an increase 
of 8.9% compared with that of the previous year. The historical scenic 
spots in Xi'an were highly welcomed during the golden week. For instance, 
Emperor Qin's Terracotta Museum and DaCiEn Temple received 33,435 and 
18,163 tourists, an increase of 3.41% and 5.5% respectively over the same 
period of 2005.

The booming Spring Festival tourism market indicates an encouraging trend 
for the Xi'an tourism market in 2006. DKDY scheduled the Qin Dynasty 
Cultural Dinner Show program in September 2006, right before the Chinese 
National Day holiday, the third golden tourism week in China. With 
reference to the booming tourism market during the Golden Tourism Week of 
the Spring Festival, the management of DKDY believes the Dinner Show will 
attract many more visitors to the Theme Park.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir