Subject: [Ldap-dir] Improves vision

From: "quinton lawson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:15:52 +0100

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to increase
your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 6, 2004 2:30PM

To: lisabeth; [email-masked]; jerome; paul; fe

Subject: appreciate but no
thank you PO 12 00 B , Oran ge sta d, A ruba

Rob Loses His Treasures Our young adventurer had intended to pass the night
in the little bed at his hotel, but the atmosphere of Paris proved so hot
and disagreeable that he decided it would be more enjoyable to sleep while
journeying through the cooler air that lay far above the earth's surface
So just as the clocks were striking the midnight hour Rob mounted skyward
and turned the indicator of the traveling machine to the east, intending to
make the city of Vienna his next stop

He had risen to a considerable distance, where the air was remarkably
fresh and exhilarating, and the relief he experienced from the close and
muggy streets of Paris was of such a soothing nature that he presently fell
fast asleepHis day in the metropolis had been a busy one, for, like all
boys, he had forgotten himself in the delight of sight-seeing and had tired
his muscles and exhausted his strength to an unusual degree

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir