Subject: [Ldap-dir] give her something to smile about

From: "monique allen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:05:28 -0800

Hello

Is a neighbor or co-worker checking out your old lady?

Put an end to that
today

my address can be found inside

He had become somewhat accustomed to passing the night in the air and
now slept remarkably well, having no fear of burglars or fire or other
interruptions that dwellers in cities are subject to

One thing, however, he should have remembered: that he was in an ancient
and little known part of the world and reposing above a sea famous in fable
as the home of many fierce and terrible creatures; while not far away lay
the land of the dragon, the simurg and other ferocious monstersRob may have
read of these things in fairy tales and books of travel, but if so they had
entirely slipped his mind; so he slumbered peacefully and actually snored a
little, I believe, towards morning

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir