Subject: [Ldap-dir] Legitimate work at your residence high $ business

From: "javier cruz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 03:54:27 +0800

Dear Bev, 

Before I joined you I found myself let go from a job I held for 312 months
would you believe. Its very hard to thank you enough for introducting  me in
this business. You have given me a bright beginning on life.  Already
earning twice as much as I took home in my old job.  

I purchased for cash a New Lexus. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months.
Really having a ball in this profession. It is exciting and I am a hero to
the courts and to my customers. What an outstanding profession to be in.

Following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working
beautifully.  I go to the court and locate all of the customers I can
handle. 

I take advantage of your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its
so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive.. 

I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so.  England and
Canada this year. 

Please show this letter to others.  This profession is so big it needs many
more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
Reuben O.    Colorado    

This could be you! 

Advance to our web site below where we provide you more indepth facts about
our system at 0 outlay or requirement. You do not have a thing to lose and a
lot to profit.

http://pc.6L.ljenii.org/b/

They he fled away into the east, even yet shuddering with the horror of his
recent escape from death and filled with disgust at the knowledge that there
were people who held human life so lightly that they were willing to destroy
it to further their own selfish ends. And the Demon wants such people as
these to possess his electrical devices, which are as powerful to accomplish
evil when in wrong hands as they are good! thought the boy, resentfully
This would be a fine world if Electric Tubes and Records of Events and
Traveling Machines could be acquired by selfish and unprincipled persons! So
unnerved was Rob by his recent experiences that he determined to make no
more stops

Above to learn more or to bring an end to receiving more info and then to
see location

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir