Subject: [Ldap-dir] fw: Market watch update

From: "Bette Stanton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 8:40:38 -0180

Midland Baring Financial Group Now Listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange

OTC: MDBF
Last: 2.00

On March 7th 2006 MDBF jumped in to the market making it available for public 
trading at the same time they announced there intentions to move into the 
European Exchange as well.

Today they announced they are now listed in the European exchange. This company 
is aggressively setting themselves up to make waves in the market. Read the release 
below and make sure you have your eye on them on Monday.

Have a great weekend.....and happy trading next week.

Midland Baring Financial Group Now Listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange

Apr 7, 2006 4:00:00 PM
MONTREAL -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 04/07/06 -- Midland Baring Financial Group (OTC: MDBF) 
announced today its shares began trading on the Frankfurt Exchange under the ticker 
M4U. 

"We have achieve another milestone in our plan to reach out to our shareholders in 
Europe and provide them with an opportunity to trade our stock efficiently," said 
Dr. Simon Phaneuf, Chairman and CEO of Midland Baring Financial Group. "The listing 
will also provide us with the exposure needed to attract European institutional 
investors," further added Dr. Phaneuf. 

About Midland Baring Financial Group 

Midland Baring Financing Group is one of North America's few financial services 
organization created for the benefit of micro and small-cap companies. We operate 
three division and investment funds specifically tailored to the growth oriented 
micro and small-cap, Canadian and US publicly traded companies. 

Midland Baring offers a unique turnkey solution, whereby our services provides 
small-cap companies a complete services offering from initial public offering 
services, corporate finance advisory, reverse merger, PIPE financing and mergers 
and acquisition services. Our teams of advisors create customized solutions to 
offer our clients a rapid, flexible and cost-effective funding alternative, which 
will enable them to grow, build cash reserves and ultimately enhance shareholder 
value. 

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir