Subject: [Ldap-dir] {news} st ock speculation for CTXE

From: "ouaiwv kwvhvl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 00:40:14 +0800

CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE

Get CTXE First Thing Today,

Check out for HOT NEWS!!!

CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.53 GET IT N0W!

SHORT_TERM : $1.25

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention something very
important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting this weeek . And it will go all
week so it would be best to get in NOW.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas
exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio,
Texas.

Recent News

-
Cantex Energy Corp. Announces Completion of the GPS Survey Today and the
Mobilization of Seismic Crews for Big Canyon 2D Swath, Management would like to
report The GPS surveying of our Big Canyon 2D Swath Geophysical program is being
completed today. The crew that has been obtained to conduct the seismic survey
(Quantum Geophysical) will be mobilizing May 30 (plus or minus 2 days) to the
Big Canyon Prospect. It will take the crews about 3 to 4 days to get all the
equipment (cable and geophones) laid out on the ground and then another day of
testing so we should be in full production mode on or around the 4th or 5th of
June. Once the first of three lines are shot we will then get data processed and
report progress on a weekly basis.

-
Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters Next Phase
of Development

-
Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on its Big
Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements related to the
acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class prospect has captured the
attention of many oil & gas industry experts and corporations, who have recently
inquired into various participation opportunities ranging from sharing science
technology to support findings or expertise to drill, operate and manage wells.

-
Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small
independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one of the
last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks
and the industry is starting to take notice. As we prepare to prove up the
various structures within our prospect later this month, we are increasing our
efforts to communicate on our progress to our shareholders and investors. Our
intention is to provide investors with a better understanding of the full
potential of this prospect as we embark on the next phase of operations."

Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio spots
(which will be recorded and published on the company website), publication
placements, introductions to small cap institutional investors and funds all in
an effort to optimize market awareness and keep our shareholder well informed.

GET IN NOW

Happy memorial day

You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Sick as a dog. Under the weather. Were you born in a barn? You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. Were you born in a barn? Save it for a rainy day. Save it for a rainy day. Walking on water. The sun will shine into our yard to. She has a green thumb. Weed 'um and reap. A thorn in my side. Sitting on the fence.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir