Subject: [Ldap-dir] specs for this week [NEWS ALERT] inquisitive almanac's axon microsecond's

From: "qxgobhgk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:01:55 +0900

GAPJ- GOLDEN APPLE OIL/GAS

Keep an Eye on this one

This weeks Pick, Company already has solid potential

Current Price: $ 0.55
5 Day Projected : $ 1.00

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. and Franklin Ross Securities Complete 
Private Placement

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. (GAPJ - News) is pleased to announce it 
has completed the initial private placement with Franklin Ross 
Securities of New Jersey.

The terms of the deal provide for Franklin Ross to purchase 181,818 
shares of Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. restricted stock priced at 
10 per share.

The company is currently negotiating with several investor groups for 
the next phase of financing.

Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Golden Apple is an independent oil 
and gas producer with a focus on North and South American properties. 
The Company applies advanced technologies to systematically explore and 
develop its oil and natural gas opportunities. Golden Apple focuses its 
activities where technology can be used effectively to maximize returns 
on invested capital by reducing drilling risk and enhancing its ability 
to cost-effectively grow reserves and production volumes.

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc has opened a Canadian office in Toronto, 
Ontario to facilitate the management of its Canadian operations. All 
correspondence and communication will continue to be serviced by the 
company's head office staff in Phoenix Arizona.

This looks very lucrative in coming weeks, 

Get GAPJ First Thing TODAY

Get In Now don't regret later

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir