Subject: [Ldap-dir] It wasn't bad to work last Monday

From: "Olive Lange" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 6:34:11 -0480

Heads Turn As IZON Makes Big Turn

InZon Corp. annouced last month its development of a new technology that will 
allow large Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers to reduce there bandwidth requrments, 
allowing them to better utilize ther networks and incresae overall profits.

Exposure of there technology to the market has generated a great deal of interest 
and word on the street is that they are preparing a announcment concerning several 
large contracts with major providers, giving them a huge competative jump in the 
market.

take a look at the annoucement and reveiw the technology, but grab some IZON Tuesday 
before they drop the release to push this stock to the dollar marker.

InZ0n Corporation
S: I Z 0 N
L: $0.38
Short  $0.75 - $0.80

March News Release:

I n Z o n Corp Revolutionizes Online Media Broadcasting With New Technology

I Z O N released at end of day yesterday that they have completed their 
development of a new software that allows Online Broadcast Companies to 
better utilize their networks thus reducing their highest expense while 
at the same time increasing the quality of broadcasts allowing them to 
offer more HD (High definition) broadcasts over the Internet.

Said inZon's CEO, David F. Levy, "our DBA technology provides media 
organizations with significantly greater network utilization..... to offer 
more content in a high-definition format, we expect to capture a significant 
number of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Video Broadcasting customers for this product." 

This technology will completely change what Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers 
are able to offer to the clients in service and quality, and over all continue 
advance the technology that has made the internet the most powerful information 
medium on the planet.

It might not be possible to jump next spring

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir