Subject: [Ldap-dir] Linux-Security Group offers UNIX consulting, system administration and more at Very low price.

From: Linux-Security Group <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 May 2006 12:29:05 -0000

Linux-Security Group - Linux & Unix consulting and administration

A bad configured server can result in a high risk for your business. You can prevent this risk by calling us to apply the necessary
preventing measures. Our services protects al the network resources from attackers and unauthorized access at the network level and the
aplication level. Organizations so benefits of a high security level through a series of efficient security policies, easy to implement
at the system level. You can benefit of a highly professional consultancy offered by our security experts. You need someone to monitor
your server, to track the application behaviour, system loading or data bases integrity? Our administrators can do this for you.

Linux-Security Group provides expert solutions for all your Linux system administration needs, including:

Installation and Configuration

- Remote server administration

- System troubleshooting & debugging

- Network management (LAN/WAN)

- Web Server and FTP Server management

- Operating System Troubleshooting

- Disaster recovery

- Domain Name Service (DNS)administration

- Operating system and Internet server software upgrades

- Security auditing & hardening

- File & directory services, NFS

- Kernel rebuilds & module management

- Backup planning & implementation

- Perl-Shell-CGI-system scripting

- Performance tuning

- Operating system performance tuning

- Mail Server

- Server Reboots as and when necessary

- Other customer specific tasks

Internet Support & Management

- Apache WWW server, SSL, PHP, CGI

- Databases, install & managment

- Sendmail, Qmail, VpopMail, POP, IMAP, Postfix

- DNS-BIND Services

- FTP, Virtual FTP servers

- Load Balancing/Clustering

- OpenSSL-OpenSSH-Stunnel

- Anti-Spam, Anti-Relay SPEWS-ORBS

- IPtables configure and tuning

- Personalized Firewall For Maxim Security

- SAMBA deployment & configuration

- DHCP & TCP/IP Management

- IP Masquerading & NAT

- Web log analysis usage reports

- Round-trip Web Performance Reporting

Security & Firewall

- Security auditing & updating

- Test for detecting vulnerability

- Active Bandwitdh Limiting

- Linux router firewall design-configuration

- IPtables configure and tuning

- Network security auditing & hardening

- Installation of current Recommended and Security patches

- Installation and management of Anti-virus software

- Security alert and upgrade management

- Disaster & compromise recovery

- TCP wrapper & PortSentry

- SSH-OpenSSH-OpenSSL

- Advanced Protections Anti-DDoS

- Complete firewall systems to port filtering.

E-Mail protection

- Anti-Spam, Anti Virus Integration

- SpamAsassin, Spamd integration

- OpenAV, ClamAV, Brightmail Anti-Virus

- E-Mail Application Support & Management

- Brightmail (Solaris/Linux) integration

- Sophos sweep, Sophos anti-virus

- Mail Server Load Balancing & Redundancy

- Amavis, Amavisd, Amavisd-new

- RBL Blackhole (ORBS, SPEWS, Etc.)

- E-mail Server Design, setup and integration

- Content filtering (qscan, defang, Anomy)

Linux-Security Group is experienced in virtually everthing UNIX, including Solaris, IBM AIX, Linux, Slackware, RedHat, SuSE, Debian,
Gentoo, BSD, FreeBSD, HP-UX, SGI/Irix, SCO, Unixware, OpenServer, True64, Sinix and Reliant Unix. We can spec, install, configure, tune, and troubleshoot UNIX systems and a wide variety of applications such as web servers, mail systems, SQL databases, domain name services,
backup solutions, Cisco routers, Cisco PIX Firewalls and network security.

Expert security consulting providing support for security
assessments and evaluations, including yearly security contracts to maintain up-to-date security, patch levels and configurations as new
vulnerabilities are discovered.

You can find us at: http://www.linux-security.us

© 2006 Linux-Security Group

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir