Subject: [Ldap-dir] Returned mail: User unknown

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 04:16:55 -0400 (EDT)

The original message was received at Thu, 22 Jun 2006 04:16:23 -0400 (EDT)
from adsl-d1.87-197-220.telecom.sk [87.197.220.1]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-xk03.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email-masked]>
<<< 550 We would love to have gotten this email to [email-masked]. But, your recipient never logged onto their free AIM Mail account. Please contact them and let them know that they're missing out on all the super features offered by AIM Mail. And by the way, they're also missing out on your email. Thanks.
550 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir