Subject: [Ldap-dir] enormous advance important email

From: "Janell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:52:43 +0900

Rule the climbing stocck markets with insider data

Allert Issued - Watch FCYI.PK Trade Today!

Falcon Energy, Inc.

SYMBOL: FCYI.PK

Current Price: 1.02

Global score: EXCELLENT !

Investor Action: BUY FAST !

Before we start with the profile of FCYI.PK we would like
to mention something very important: A Big PR Campaign is moving this week .
And it will go all week so it would be best to get in Now.

Recent News

VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 9, 2006--Falcon Energy, Inc.
(Pinnk Sheeets:FCYI.PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has fully acquired
the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the mineral rich region
of Mongolia. Management felt that the opportunity presented by these properties
was significant enough to forgo a planned participation by a second resource
company. These licenses will be held for a minimum of three years and grant
Falcon Energy Inc. access to the mineral rights for the licensed properties.
Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the licenses are held
include: Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well
as Fluorite and Uranium.

Gas production continues steadily from Falcon Energy's Richmount Westlock property
in Alberta, Canada. This opportunity has proven itself out as the property and
investment have benefited from the surge in natural gas prices since the well
was first tied in May of 2005. The market price (NYMEX) for natural gas at that
time was approximately $6.50 per MMBTU but in the last year prices stayed over
10.00 per MMBTU for a 5 month period with several spikes above the $14.00 range.
The company is pleased that the investment continues to provide consistent revenue
for the company and its shareholders.

Falcon Energy Inc. has also announced that due to the confirmed addition of
its mining exploration properties in Mongolia, that it will shortly be expanding
the executive team to assist in managing this new opportunity. Details will
be forthcoming.

Play successful on skyrocketing sttock markets

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies
That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar
with This. Is FCYI.PK Poised and Positioned to
Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade tomorrow! Go FCYI.PK.

sttock purchase recommendations and short term trading tips
............

The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail. I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly. Make love not war A penny saved is a penny earned, and All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All things come to those who wait Discretion is the better part of valour God helps those who help themselves
When you become successful in any type of life, there are people who are not contributing to the motion We all get heavier as we get older because there is a lot more information in our heads You are never a loser till you quit trying Keep your powder dry Birds of a feather flock together. It is in vain to cast your net where there is no fish

A miss is as good as a mr.
Once bitten twice shy A place for everything and everything in its place. A lie well stuck to is as good as the truth. Zeal without knowledge, is fire without light A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. There is no time like the present He who drinks Australian Thinks Australian
He who pays the piper calls the tune Dream of a funeral and you hear of a marriage All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
Hope springs eternal Distance lends enchantment to the view

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir