Subject: [Ldap-dir] Sell cisco networking items

From: "Jerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 18:24:40 +0800

Hello:

    we are networking items resller , we sell lots of cisco networking 
items, such as GBIC,SFP, WICs, routers and switches, and so on.  so  if u 
are  interested in that , please tell us  the  quantity  and items NO. , 
then we  can  try to offer  the price  to u asap ,and  if  not  in the items 
lists ,  u  can  send  to us , too , then  we  can check for  u   asap,  too 
. so  if u have any , please send  ur  emails to  us , then  we  can  try 
to do  good  service  for u , thanks!

WS-G5483,WS-G5484,WS-G5486,WS-G5487,CAB-SS-232MT,CAB-V35-MT,CAB-OCT-V35-MT,CA
B-E1-BNC,GLC-SX-MM,GLC-LH-SM,
GLC-T,GLC-ZX-SM,WIC-1T,WIC-2T,WIC-1ADSL,WIC-1ENET,WIC-1DSU-T1,WIC-1DSU-T1-V2,
VWIC-2MFT-G703,VWIC-2MFT-T1,
2611XM (32F/128D),J4859A HP (Packing in plastic tray),CISCO1721 (32/64, 
new/retail),NM-4E,NM-2FE2W,10052,
CWDM-GBIC-1550,PA-POS-OC3SMI,WS-CAC-2500W= (Refurbished),HTB-1100 10/100M 
SC, and so on.
¡¡
Regards
Jerry Wan

ICQ:   313-100-216
MSN:   [email-masked]
AIM/Yahoo IM: jerrywan99
Email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir