Subject: [Ldap-dir] you have to experience this FCYI . pk

From: "knurspa xiatahzr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 18:29:28 -0400

FALCON ENERGY INC (fcyi . PK)
Current Price: $ 0.77

OverView
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, You know what to do, happy earnings :)
Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (fcyi . PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the Opportunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
She's a mother hen.   Sow dry and set wet. Watch and wait.  Your ass is grass. Spring to mind.   Tastes like chicken.   Wrinkled as a prune. Turn over a new leaf. Shiver me timber. She's a nut.   You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.  Shit happens.   Water it down.  Rough as a cob. You have to separate the chaff from the wheat. Sour as a green apple.   Spring forward fall back. Plant kindness and gather love.   Stop and smell the roses. We hung them out to dry.  Play a harp before a cow. Raking in the dough.

What goes down usually comes up.  Run to seed.  Your all washed up. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.  You have to separate the chaff from the wheat. A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   The scum of the earth.   There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly. Sweet as honey.   Ugly as a mud fence. Sweating blood.   Sick as a dog.   Walking on thin ice. Pull it up by the roots. Weed it out.  Some like carrots others like cabbage. Turn over a new leaf. A rolling stone gathers no moss. Spring rain, Fall gold.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir