Subject: [Ldap-dir] Reminder: Confirm Your Credit or Debit Card

From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 22:32:11 -0700

Reminder: Confirm Your Credit or Debit Card

Dear
Customer,

This is a reminder that we need you to confirm your Credit or Debit
Card.

PayPal will never reveal any of your financial information.
From industry-leading security to extensive protection programs,
PayPal is always working to safeguard you and your account. Only you
can initiate transactions using your bank account, PayPal will
remind you via email whenever there is a fund transfer from your
account.

How To Confirm Your Credit or Debit Card

PayPal has made two small deposits into the bank
account you registered. These deposits should appear on
your Account Statement.

Log in to your PayPal account and enter the
exact financial information required.

Why Confirm Your Credit or Debit Card?

It increases
security
When you enter your exact financial
information, you confirm that you are the owner of this bank
account. This is because only you as the owner would have
access to the exact amounts of the 2 deposits PayPal sent.
This process increases the safety of the entire PayPal
payments network.

Your PayPal account
will become verified
Your PayPal account becomes
verified once you confirm your financial information. With a
verified account, there is no limit on the amount of money you
can send through PayPal when you choose to make these payments
using funds from your bank account.

When you confirm your financial information:

You will improve your reputation by letting others know
you're a confirmed, Verfied member of the PayPal community

Your sending limit will be removed

You will be able to fund purchases directly from your
checking or savings account, in addition to using credit
cards

You will be able to add funds to your PayPal account
directly from your bank account

You will be able to send money to friends, family, and
PayPal Personal Account
holders

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir