Subject: [Ldap-dir] big boom on look ... fcyi . PK

From: "bzkwaqly bussfiyl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 02:45:58 +0100

FALCON ENERGY INC (fcyi . PK)
Current Price: $ 0.70

OverView
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI . pk Ready To Go? If You Think So, You know what to do, happy earnings :)
Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (fcyi . PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the Opportunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
Putting the cart before the horse. Slow as a snail.   Sly as a fox.   Two peas in a pod.  Sturdy as an oak.   She's the apple of my eye.   What on earth? Read the tea leaves. Treat him like dirt. Were you born in a barn? When you get lemons, make lemonade.(When life gives you scraps make quilts.) Up a tree. Stand your ground. A rolling stone gathers no moss.

That's a real stem winder.   Speak softly and carry a big stick.   Putting it in a nutshell.   A weed is no more than a flower in disguise.  Stubborn as a mule.   Play a harp before a cow. A stepping stone to. Spring to mind.   Welcome to my garden.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.   Sour as a green apple.   Timber! Putting the cart before the horse. This is for the birds.   Timber! Wet behind the ears. This is for the birds.   There's no time like the present.   Save it for a rainy day.   A stepping stone to. Pull it up by the roots.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir