Subject: [Ldap-dir] oh ya, thats the one FCYI

From: "ojbtsi axyyju" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 21:41:58 -0300

FALCON ENERGY INC (fcyi . PK)
Current Price: $ 0.70

OverView
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is fcyi . PK Ready To Go? If You Think So, You know what to do, happy earnings :)
Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (fcyi . PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the Opportunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
Up a tree. Treat him like dirt. Through the grapevine.   Rare as walking on water.  When we love - we grow.  Water it down.  Raking it in.  Red as a beet.  Useless as tits on bull.   Walking on thin ice. You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Where man is not nature is barren. When it rains it pours.   Too little too late.   Shake like a leaf. There is always next year.   Walking on water.

Spring forward fall back. Schools out for summer.   Sweating blood.   Tools of the trade.  Shit happens.   Water it down.  Some like carrots others like cabbage. Your all washed up. Your ass is grass. Too little too late.   A tree does not move unless there is wind.   Which came first, the chicken or the egg. So hungry I could eat a horse. Red as a beet.  The squeaky wheel gets the grease.   A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly. Two peas in a pod.  Tall as a tree.   You feel like a fish out of water. She has a green thumb. What goes down usually comes up.  Top of the morning.    Putting the cart before the horse. Spring to mind.  

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir