Subject: [Ldap-dir] the trader present

From: "Jeannine Yarbrough" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:38:23 +0480

This may turn out to be the most important email you will ever read in 
your financial life."We could make another million dollars...and I want you to join us!" 
"Each week. I tell my readers to make just 1 investment buy." 

			The Wednesday's true winner will be: CWTD

Company: China World Trade Corp
Ticker: CWTD
Current Price:  $0.99
Target Price:  $2.28  	
Recommendation: STRONGBUY
			Get on CWTD First Thing on Wednesday!

Breaking News

ESP E-ticketing Era is Launching Over China's Airlines and Major Cities in 2006, Targets 
an US $630 Million Market 9:31a ET August 14, 2006 (PR NewsWire)China World Trade 
Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: CWTD) (''CWTC'') announced today that 75% of its 
air-ticket sales has been achieved through electronic air-ticketing by its subsidiary 
Guangdong New Generation Commercial Management Limited (''NG''); and NG will cautiously 
prepare for the complete implementation of electronic air-ticketing ("E-tickets") 
by 2007 all over China.

Figures showed that the E-ticket sales revenue nationwide in 2005 was US $530 million, 
which is 5 times to US $120 million as recorded in 2003. It is also estimated that 
the E-ticket sales revenue will be reaching over US $630 million in 2006.

''We hold a positive but cautious view to E-ticketing in China, convinced by the promising 
growth rate of the sales all over the country. 75% of our air-ticket sales through NG are 
now in fact E-tickets," said Mr. William Tsang, President of CWTD, ''Given the lack of a 
comprehensive electronic payment in China, however, most consumer are actually paying cash 
off-the-line. Despite that real E-ticketing purchased online is still a dream to come true, 
we will keep track of the technology development and stay in touch with the latest trend 
in the ticketing area.'' 

About the Company
China World Trade Corporation (CWTC) has established its business in three distinct areas: 
the club and business centers throughout major cities in China, business travel-related 
services, and business value-added services. The Club and Business Center Division is 
devoted to the building of the World Trade brand throughout China via the opening and 
operating of business clubs in China's major, positioning the CWTC to act as a platform 
to facilitate trade between China and the world markets. The acquisition of CEO Clubs 
China Limited ("CEO Clubs") in May 2004 further complements CWTC's offerings by targeting 
high-level corporate executives from premier companies. The Business Traveling Services 
Division, New Generation, provides CWTC access to the rapidly growing travel-related 
industry.

Members should pick up CWTD as early as possible on Wednesday. This news is going to send 
CWTD off the charts! We all know that in the this business it's the big announcements that 
makes these stocks explode!!!

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir