Subject: [Ldap-dir] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 15:51:41 +0000 (GMT)

This is the Postfix program at host mail.mailsnare.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: host 206.246.200.183[206.246.200.183] said: 550 5.7.1
    Message content rejected, UBE, id=20814-01-83 (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

Subject: Returned mail: Data format error
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 09:17:14 -0700

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on mx2.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)

Found virus WORM_MYDOOM.GEN in file gmcknyp.html                                                                                                                                  .exe (in gmcknyp.zip)
The uncleanable file is deleted.

---------------------------------------------------------
The message was not delivered due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 5 days:
Mail server 18.219.66.219 is not responding.

The following recipients could not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on mx2.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)

gmcknyp.zip is removed from here because it contains a virus.

---------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir