Subject: [Ldap-dir] Confirm your PayPal information

From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:18:06 -0400

PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for
its community of customers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal
employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our
anti-fraud teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

We are contacting you to remind you that on 2 August 2006 our Account Review
Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with
PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been
compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access will
remain limited until this issue has been resolved.

To securely confirm your PayPal information please click on the site bellow:

https://www.paypal.co.uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir