Subject: [Ldap-dir] SPY DOCTOR / Order : DD269901/

From: SPY DOCTOR <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:14:03 -0400

****************************************************************************
SPY DOCTOR / Order : DD269901/
****************************************************************************
This e-mail was generated by a mail handling system. Please do not 
reply
to the address listed in the "From" field.
Please read the CUSTOMER SERVICE section for answers to your questions.
****************************************************************************

Dear Madame/Sir,

Thank you for your order. Spysoftcentral processes orders and collects 
payments 
on behalf of PC Tools.

Your credit card (VISA) has been debited with GBP 79.39 and the level 
of credit 
card authorization has been changed.
Please note that "WWW.SPYSOFTCENTRAL.COM" will appear on your credit 
card 
statement, and not the name of the publisher (PC Tools).

You will receive detailed information on the shipment in a separate 
e-mail 
that was sent at the same time as this e-mail.

*************************************************************************
SUBSCRIPTION
The following product involves a subscription:

Spyware Doctor - 3-months subscription
Duration of the subscription: Until cancelled
Payment interval: every 3 months
Order Date: 19 JUL 2006

THE ATTACHMENT TO THIS E-MAIL INCLUDES AN INVOICE FOR YOUR ORDER.

****************************************************************************
TECHNICAL SUPPORT

If you have any content-related or technical questions about the 
product, 
please contact PC Tools directly.

Sincerely,
Your Spysoftcentral Team
_____________________________________________________________________

http://spysoftcentral.com

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir