Subject: [Ldap-dir] Returned mail: Service unavailable

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 07:00:12 -0400 (EDT)

The original message was received at Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:59:43 -0400 (EDT)
from host-87-240-132-0.hi-velocity.net [87.240.132.0]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-ya03.mail.aol.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 TRANSACTION FAILED - Unrepairable Virus Detected. Your mail has not been sent.
554 <[email-masked]>... Service unavailable
_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir