Subject: [Ldap-dir] Returned mail: Service unavailable

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:13:18 -0400 (EDT)

The original message was received at Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:13:06 -0400 (EDT)
from imo-m25.mail.aol.com [172.20.107.71]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-xk01.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email-masked]>
<<< 552 dmozteam MAILBOX FULL
554 <[email-masked]>... Service unavailable
_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir