Subject: Proposed LDUP WG Agenda...

From: Chris Apple <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 01:38:42 -0500 (EST)

....and a healthy nudge from the chairs to get all
committed documents revised or published prior to
March 10th (the I-D Cut-Off date).

We're requesting a 2 hour meeting slot at Adelaide. Due to work
conditions, I may or may not be able to attend myself. However,
John Strassner will be there for sure.

See the IETF Web Site (http://www.ietf.org) for current WG Charter.

Short story: we're behind. Again.

Longer story is weaved into the proposed agenda. Please
read and react appropriately. :)

If you've been unable to revise your document as
agreed at the last IETF meeting or haven't published
a document as committed in the charter. Please do so
by March 10th.

Proposed LDUP WG Meeting Agenda - Adelaide - March 2000

1) Agenda Bashing

2) Why are we so far behind?

	We're showing the signs of starting to die a flailing death.
	Don't let it happen if this work is important for your
	LDAP implementations. Working groups have, can, and will
	be killed for lack of activity similar to what I've seen
	since the last IETF meeting.

3) LDAP Replication Architecture (98749 bytes)

	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldup-model-02.txt

	References to other WG deliverables are to be removed per joint
	recommendation of the WG Chairs and the Applications Area
	Directors. This document is supposed to stand on its own and not
	be held up waiting for other deliverables to clear IESG Review,
	IETF Last Call, and the RFC Editor.

4) LDAP V3 Replication Requirements (34050 bytes)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldup-replica-req-02.txt

	Ready for IESG Review?

5) LDUP Replication Information Model (37772 bytes)

	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldup-infomod-00.txt

	Was to go through WG Last Call a while ago. We doubt its ready
	at current revision number. Was supposed to have been revised
	prior to WG Last Call Milestone Date. 

6) LDUP Update Reconciliation Procedures (62250 bytes)

	draft-ietf-ldup-urp-02.txt

	Ready for WG Last Call?

7) LDAP Subentry Schema (8684 bytes)

	draft-ietf-ldup-subentry-01.txt

	Should this be merged with Replication Information Model document?

8) The LDUP Replication Update Protocol (31316 bytes)

	draft-ietf-ldup-protocol-00.txt

	Probably needs one more revision before WG Last Call.

9) Drafts that are missing in action or how long do you think
   it will be before the WG concludes prematurely if we don't
   get these published?

	LDAPv3 Mandatory Replica Management I-D 
	LDAPv3 Master-Slave Replication Profile I_D
	LDAPv3 Multi-Master Replication Profile I-D

10) Discuss addition of LCUP work items to end of Charter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Apple                     Business Site: AnyWho Directory Service
Internet Directory Group                       http://www.anywho.com
AT&T Labs
[email-masked]
+1 973 236 6470                 Tired of slow directories?  Try AnyWho.
------------------------------------------------------------------------