Subject: Pittsburgh LDUP WG Session

From: Chris Apple <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:22:19 -0400

Please send proposed agenda items for the Pittsburgh LDUP WG Session
directly to John Strassner and myself.

This would also be a good time to let John and I know about the
status of deliverables/target date for publication that have not
been published so far.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Apple                     Business Site: AnyWho Directory Service
Internet Directory Group                       http://www.anywho.com
AT&T Labs
[email-masked]
+1 973 236 6470                 Tired of slow directories?  Try AnyWho.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Uppili Srinivasan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 00:21:37 -0700

Hello:

The LDUP model document is ready for last call (except for some formatting
related edits).  A discussion regarding that should be one of the agenda
items.  Between now and Pittsburgh I hope to get comments from the folks
whose objections and recommendations (raised during the previous last call)
have been incorporated in the current draft version.

I am also plan to get an initial draft for the protocol implementation
profile before (atleast a week before) the cut-off for the Pittsburgh
conference.  This is another topic that requires atleast a 10 to 15  minutes
slot in the agenda.

Thanks,
Uppili.

---

From: "Steven Legg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:28:41 +1000

Chris,

I'm currently working on the minor edits to make URP ready to go to last
call. Since there are no significant changes I will leave it to your
discretion whether a formal agenda item is required.

Regards,
Steven

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Chris Apple
> Sent: Saturday, 24 June 2000 3:22
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Pittsburgh LDUP WG Session
> 
>