Subject: Have you managed to keep track of all the latest RFCs and Interne t-drafts related to LDAP?

From: "Hebson, Jane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:01:17 +0100

Have you managed to keep track of all the latest RFCs and Internet-drafts
related to LDAP?
If not, EEMA are pleased to offer the following document as a guide to the
current state of play http://www.eema.org/interest/displayrecent.asp?ID=68
<http://www.eema.org/interest/displayrecent.asp?ID=68> 

If you have any comments on this paper which will be maintained on a regular
basis, 
then please contact me - thanks

Jane

Jane Hebson
EEMA Interest and Special Project Manager
Direct Line  +44 1527 837596
Office          +44 1386 793028
http://www.eema.org/

ISSE2000 - The second Information Security Solutions Europe Conference &
Exhibition 27-29th September, Barcelona, Spain
Visit our web site  http://www.eema.org/isse <http://www.eema.org/isse>  or
contact  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , Register now to secure your
place
Please put these dates in your diary NOW !