Subject: Fwd: Re: draft-ietf-ldup-subentry-06.txt

From: "Ed Reed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:13:08 -0700

Sorry - I blew it.

=================
Ed Reed
Reed-Matthews, Inc.
+1 801 796 7065
http://www.Reed-Matthews.COM

Subject: Re: draft-ietf-ldup-subentry-06.txt
From: [email-masked] (Internet Draft Submission Manager)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:10:27 -0500 (EST)

Greetings,

We are sorry, but the cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions was Friday,
November 24, 2000 at 5pm ET. Your submission will not be retained (i.e. you
need to resubmit) after December 10.

Any submissions received prior to December 11, 2000 will not be retained;
they must be resubmitted. Internet-Draft submissions received on or after
December 11 will be processed. However, Internet-Draft announcements will
not be sent until after the meeting concludes.

If you receive this announcement, your submission will NOT be processed.

Thank you for your understanding.

IETF Secretariat