From: "Chris Apple" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:07:27 -0400

This is just a quick note to remind the WG that currently, LDUP is
not planning to meet in Yokahama. Per the last WG meeting and the
meeting
minutes posted to the WG mailing list, it was generally felt that
a meeting in Yokahama was not going to be useful - largely because
a majority of active WG participants and document editors couldn't
cost-justify the trip.

Please post to the list and to John Strassner and I directly if you
believe that there *is* utility in meeting at Yokahama. The deadline
for requesting a WG meeting slot is June 21, 2002, so we'll
need all indications to that effect no later than June 20, 2002 in order
to make a decision about changing the current plan (not meeting in
Yokahama).

Chris Apple

Principal Architect
DSI Consulting, Inc.

mailto: [email-masked]

http://www.dsi-consulting.com