Subject: Access Control Design Team Work Program

From: "Chris Apple" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:29:04 -0400

Text file attached. Please review and post comments to the LDUP WG
mailing list or
send directly to John Strassner or myself.

Also note that despite e-mail address change,
[email-masked]
ends up in my mail client as well - so if you get bounced mail, try
sending to
the old one as a second choice. Should be taken care of on the WG
Charter page
soon.

Chris Apple

Principal Architect
DSI Consulting, Inc.

mailto: [email-masked]

http://www.dsi-consulting.com

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:08:16 -0700

>send directly to John Strassner or myself.

As there is no WG action requested, no technical specification
submitted for consideration, and you previously stated:

>The WG should definitely *not* consider that posting to be a
>proposal for extending the WG charter into areas related to ACM.

>It is only being presented as a document that the Design Team
>is planning to use as a guide for its work.

My only comment at this time is that this group of individuals
shouldn't be refer to themselves as an "LDUP Access Control
Design Team" as that implies that this is a WG design team.
Instead, I suggest it be called the "LDAP Replication Access
Control Team".

I'll reserve further review/comment until such time that the WG
is requested to take some action such as:
        a) consider a charter revision, and
        b) consider a technical specification.

Kurt