Subject: RE: Access Control Design Team Work Program

From: "Chris Apple" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:45:13 -0400

No issue here with changing the name of the Design Team per your
suggestion.

I'll attempt to hold a conference call meeting with the Design Team
members (hopefully) during the week after the July IETF meeting has
concluded.

Chris Apple

Principal Architect
DSI Consulting, Inc.

mailto: [email-masked]

http://www.dsi-consulting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Kurt D. Zeilenga
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 10:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; John Strassner
Subject: Re: Access Control Design Team Work Program

At 05:29 AM 2002-06-12, Chris Apple wrote:
>Text file attached. Please review and post comments to the LDUP WG
>mailing list or
>send directly to John Strassner or myself.

As there is no WG action requested, no technical specification
submitted for consideration, and you previously stated:

>The WG should definitely *not* consider that posting to be a
>proposal for extending the WG charter into areas related to ACM.

>It is only being presented as a document that the Design Team
>is planning to use as a guide for its work.

My only comment at this time is that this group of individuals
shouldn't be refer to themselves as an "LDUP Access Control
Design Team" as that implies that this is a WG design team.
Instead, I suggest it be called the "LDAP Replication Access
Control Team".

I'll reserve further review/comment until such time that the WG
is requested to take some action such as:
        a) consider a charter revision, and
        b) consider a technical specification.

Kurt

>Also note that despite e-mail address change,
>[email-masked]
>ends up in my mail client as well - so if you get bounced mail, try
>sending to
>the old one as a second choice. Should be taken care of on the WG
>Charter page
>soon.
>
>Chris Apple
>
>Principal Architect
>DSI Consulting, Inc.
>
>mailto: [email-masked]
>
>http://www.dsi-consulting.com
>