Subject: WG Charter Milestones

From: "Chris Apple" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 12:08:14 -0400

I've noted that the revised WG charter contains misleading and
confusing milestones. I'm not sure what happened based on inspecting
the version actually submitted to the Apps Ads.

I am working on getting them revised so that they are consistent with
those contained in the charter revision sent to the Apps ADs.

So for now, the charter text has been revised. The milestones are
in a bit of a mess and don't really make a lot of sense when you
look at them.

If anyone needs a reminder of the timeline for concluding our work:

http://www.imc.org/ietf-ldup/mail-archive/msg01732.html

I also have spoken with Rick Huber about the Information Model
document. The team pulling that revision together is a bit behind
the estimated schedule contained in the posting linked to above.
Rick has indicated that they should be publishing the revision
relatively soon.

Chris Apple - Principal Architect

DSI Consulting, Inc.

mailto:[email-masked]

http://www.dsi-consulting.com

---

From: "Chris Apple" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:32:42 -0400

This issue has been resolved. The milestones now reflect those
in the version reviewed by the IESG with one exception - it shows
(accurately) that the LCUP document as been revised.

DSI Consulting, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Chris Apple
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 12:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: John Strassner; Ted Hardie
Subject: WG Charter Milestones

DSI Consulting, Inc.