Subject: FW: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Vienna, Austria (July 16-21, 2003)

From: "Chris Apple" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:48:17 -0400

FYI. I doubt that LDUP needs to be concerned with the cut-off
date for new submissions (*-00.txt). But please take note of
the fact that there are now two different deadlines (one for
new and one for revised) for submitting I-Ds that are to be
discussed at the next IETF Meeting in Vienna.

If you find that you have a need to publish *new* drafts under
draft-ietf-ldup and wish to have them considered during the
upcoming IETF Meeting, please notify John and I of that no
later than 1700 US ET on June 15, 2003 (preferably earlier
than that).

John and I have to submit approval for publication of these
new I-D's by Jun 16, 2003. If such approval is not submitted
by us, the draft won't be published even if it is submitted by
June 23, 2003.

The cut-off date for submitting revisions of existing WG
documents is 09:00 US ET on June 30, 2003. Note that this
is 9 AM or approximately start of business on the US East
Coast. You do *not* have until the end of the day on
June 30, 2003. Please make every effort to update your drafts
and submit them sometime on or before June 29, 2003 to allow
for mail bounces and other delivery problems.

Chris Apple - Principal Architect

DSI Consulting, Inc.

mailto:[email-masked]

http://www.dsi-consulting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Internet-Drafts Administrator
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 12:11 PM
To: IETF-Announce:
Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Vienna, Austria (July 16-21, 2003) 

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

June 23rd: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, June 23rd, 
at 09:00 ET.  Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be
resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, June 16th.

 Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of June 23rd will NOT be accepted.

June 30st: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
June 30st, 2003 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_57.html