Subject: [Ledger] ILP Addresses, Conditions, and SPSP

From: Evan Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 10:22:42 +0000

Just wanted to give you a heads up about a couple new discussions going on
that you might be interested in:

   - Should ILP use Crypto Conditions or just SHA-256 hashlocks? -
   rfcs/issues/153 <https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/issues/153>
   - How should you choose and interpret ILP Addresses and what character
   set should they use? - rfcs/pull/154
   <https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/pull/154>
   - What is the Simple Payment Setup Protocol for and how should it work?
   Is non-repudiability important? rfcs/issues/152
   <https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/issues/152>

 Ideas, questions, concerns are welcome!
-- 

---
Evan Schwartz
Software Engineer
Managing Director of Ripple Luxembourg
<http:> <http:>