Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - Community Call - 8 February - 3pm UTC

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 11:29:44 +0200

Hi all,

*AGENDA*

Let's spend the time on this weeks call picking up on the discussion of
some of the bigger issues from the lists:

1. Crypto-conditions or just SHA-256 hashes
    See: https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/issues/153

2. A simpler Simple Payment Setup Protocol
    See: https://gist.github.com/sharafian/df7a4b7e2ff000248800b113f06f549a
    And: https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/issues/152

We are also thinking of having another workshop/hackathon in a few months
so would be great to hear any thoughts or ideas.

*Dial In Details*
To join the meeting, go to:
https://bluejeans.com/795795755
(Try your iPhone or Android phone)

Just want to dial in? (http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
Enter Meeting ID: 795795755

*Reminder that all calls are recorded.*
I am catching up on a backlog of recordings. Apologies that they have
fallen behind. We've just upgraded our SoundCloud subscription (again) to
accommodate more uploads so I'll be putting the last few months calls up
asap.