Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - Bi-Weekly Call - 5 April (3pm GMT / 8am PST)

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 17:48:04 -0700

Apologies for the late agenda. This weeks call is pretty open agenda-wise
with an initial focus on the specs which have been getting refined of late.

https://interledger.org/rfcs/0001-interledger-architecture/
https://interledger.org/rfcs/0003-interledger-protocol/
https://interledger.org/rfcs/0015-ilp-addresses/
https://interledger.org/rfcs/0016-pre-shared-key/
https://interledger.org/rfcs/0011-interledger-payment-request/
https://interledger.org/rfcs/0009-simple-payment-setup-protocol/
https://interledger.org/rfcs/0004-ledger-plugin-interface/
https://w3c.github.io/webpayments/proposals/interledger-payment-method.html

If anyone has other topics they'd like to bring to the meeting feel free to
do so.

*Dial In Details*
To join the meeting, go to:
https://bluejeans.com/795795755
(Try your iPhone or Android phone)

Just want to dial in? (http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
Enter Meeting ID: 795795755

*Reminder that all calls are recorded.*

---

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 18:30:02 -0700

On 4 April 2017 at 17:48, Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]> wrote:

> If anyone has other topics they'd like to bring to the meeting feel free
> to do so.
>
>
> *Dial In Details*