Subject: [Ledger] Crypto Conditions Draft 3

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 22:10:40 +0200

Hi all,

Please find draft 3 of the Crypto-Conditions spec attached.
Changes include:
- Some clarity on URI format
- Some editorial fixes

Unfortunately the IETF tool for submitting IDs is closed while IETF 99 is
running so I can only submit this on Monday.

This does mean the draft will expire for 2 days, apologies for the
inconvenience.

Adrian

---

From: David Fuelling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 15:37:55 +0000

+1 - thanks for the updates!

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 2:10 PM Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ledger mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ledger
>

---

From: Sylvain Bellemaire <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 14:44:47 +0200

Thanks Adrian!

-- 
 <https://www.bigchaindb.com>

*Sylvain Bellemare*
Software Engineer

BigchainDB GmbH <https://www.bigchaindb.com> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/bigchaindb/> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bigchaindb> | GitHub
<https://github.com/bigchaindb/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/BigchainDB/>
[email-masked] | www.bigchaindb.com
Wichertstr. 14a, 10439 Berlin | Managing Director: Bruce Pon | Registered
in Berlin HRB 160856B

---

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:45:52 +0200

The new draft (03) has now been posted:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomas-crypto-conditions/

---

From: Sylvain Bellemaire <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:50:16 +0200

🤘

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 9:45 AM, Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>>> Unfortunately the IETF tool for submitting IDs is closed while IETF 99
>>> is running so I can only submit this on Monday.
>>>

*Sylvain Bellemare*
Software Engineer