Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - Interledger Call - 18 October - 3pm UTC (Let's talk about Mojaloop!)

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 17:13:41 +0200

Hi all,

In case you missed it, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation just announced
a major project they have launched which implements Interledger at its core.

There are a lot of details on the http://mojaloop.io website but I thought
it would be a good idea to give anyone in the community that is interested
in the project, a deeper dive on this week's call.

I just blogged about it here:
https://adrian.hopebailie.com/a-standard-for-mobile-money-interop-5e8ab75a4ad8
(including
a special thanks to all of you for contributing to this community over the
lat 2 years)

The code is already available on GitHub here:
https://github.com/LevelOneProject/leveloneproject

As usual the call starts at 3pm UTC, dial in details below:

To join or start the meeting, go to:
https://bluejeans.com/795795755
(Also works on iPhone or Android phone)

To connect directly from a room system?
1) Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
2) Enter Meeting ID: 795795755 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers: http://bluejeans.com/numbers (use Meeting ID: 795795755)