Subject: [Lime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 00:07:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Independent OAM Management in the Multi-Layer Environment of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic YANG Data Model for Connection Oriented Operations, Administration, and Maintenance(OAM) protocols
        Authors         : Deepak Kumar
                          Qin Wu
                          Michael Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model-10.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2017-04-10

Abstract:
   This document presents a base YANG Data model for connection oriented
   OAM protocols.  It provides a technology-independent abstraction of
   key OAM constructs for such protocols.  The model presented here can
   be extended to include technology specific details.  This guarantees
   uniformity in the management of OAM protocols and provides support
   for nested OAM workflows (i.e., performing OAM functions at different
   levels through a unified interface)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: wangzitao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:11:20 +0000

Dear all,

Based on the discussions of email list and editor session, we update the Connection Oriented OAM Yang document.
In this version, we rewrite some descriptions to avoid confusion, adopt Greg’s input for the definitions of On-demand & Proactive, 
remove “level” from “MIP” list, and add “md-level” in CC & CV & traceroute RPCs. 
More details please see the document.

Best Regards!
-Michael

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Lime [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2017年4月10日 15:07
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [Lime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model-10.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
Lime mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lime