Subject: [Lime] Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model-10

From: Carl Moberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 00:57:33 -0700

Reviewer: Carl Moberg
Review result: On the Right Track

I am the assigned YANG Doctor for the LIME YANG modules, this is the
notes from my initial review of draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model done
with the authors:

First of all, would suggest we rename draft and the module itself:
OLD:
 draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model

NEW:
 draft-ietf-lime-yang-connection-oriented-oam-model

OLD:
 ietf-conn-oam

NEW:
 ietf-connection-oriented-oam

There are several uses of 'ordered-by system;'. Unless there is a
specific, and
documented reason for pointing out this default behavior, I suggest we
simply
remove them entirely.

Please review the use of case, e.g. the 'Interval' typedef should
likely be all
lowercase.

The description fields will need some language editing before release,
e.g. the
"Indicate whether the CC enable." description string for the 'MEP'
list.