Subject: [Lime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 20:57:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Independent OAM Management in the Multi-Layer Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic YANG Data Model for Connectionless Operations, Administration, and Maintenance(OAM) protocols
        Authors         : Deepak Kumar
                          Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Srihari Raghavan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-08.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2017-08-30

Abstract:
   This document presents a base YANG Data model for connectionless
   Operations Administration, and Maintenance(OAM) protocols.  It
   provides a technology-independent abstraction of key OAM constructs
   for connectionless protocols.  The base model presented here can be
   extended to include technology specific details.  This is leading to
   uniformity between OAM protocols and support both nested OAM
   workflows (i.e., performing OAM functions at different or same levels
   through a unified interface).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/