Subject: [Lime] Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 17:19:45 -0700

Eric Rescorla has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you add a sentence or two to the Security Considerations explaining why the
nodes that are sensitive are sensitive?

I noticed a number of punctuation, spacing, and grammar errors. These will
probably be caught by RFC-Ed but a proofread might help.

---

From: "Srihari Raghavan (srihari)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 00:44:03 +0000

Hi Eric

Thank you very much for your time and comments.

Will address the Security considerations section and will do a general
proofread of the text.

Thanks
Srihari

On 25/10/17, 5:49 AM, "Lime on behalf of Eric Rescorla"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Lime mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lime