Subject: [lisp] Important dates for IETF-83 Paris.

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 22:25:31 -0800

Hi Folks,

Although we are a few weeks away from the key participant's dates for ietf,
I thought I would draw your attention to the list below.

The Working group WILL be having a session in Paris, so now is a good time
to start considering the important dates.

* 2012-02-23 (Thursday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.
* 2012-02-27 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (UTC -8).
* 2012-03-02 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
* 2012-03-05 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (UTC -8), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
* 2012-03-12 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(UTC -7), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
* 2012-03-14 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (UTC
-7), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
* 2012-03-16 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00
PT (UTC -7).
* 2012-03-19 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (UTC
-7), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
* 2012-03-19 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PT (UTC
-7).
* 2012-03-23 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at
17:00 local meeting time.

So I have time to process agenda requests - I would like to hear from those
of you who would like some session time from now until 9/03/2012. This gives
you ample time to do any -00 submissions (note the date above) and let me
know if you wish to present to the WG.

Cheers
Terry