Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:32:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Vince Fuller
                          Dave Meyer
                          Darrel Lewis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-22.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2012-02-12

   This draft describes a network layer based protocol that enables
   separation of IP addresses into two new numbering spaces: Endpoint
   Identifiers (EIDs) and Routing Locators (RLOCs).  No changes are
   required to either host protocol stacks or to the "core" of the
   Internet infrastructure.  LISP can be incrementally deployed, without
   a "flag day", and offers traffic engineering, multi-homing, and
   mobility benefits to early adopters, even when there are relatively
   few LISP-capable sites.

   Design and development of LISP was largely motivated by the problem
   statement produced by the October 2006 IAB Routing and Addressing
   Workshop.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-22.txt