Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-threats-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 02:10:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Threats Analysis
	Author(s)       : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-threats-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-03-01

   This document analyzes the threats against the security of the
   Locator/Identifier Separation Protocol and proposes a set of
   recommendations to mitigate some of the identified security risks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-threats-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-threats-01.txt