Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:01:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Network Element Deployment Considerations
	Author(s)       : Lorand Jakab
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Florin Coras
                          Jordi Domingo-Pascual
                          Darrel Lewis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document discusses the different scenarios for the deployment of
   the new network elements introduced by the Locator/Identifier
   Separation Protocol (LISP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-03.txt

---

From: Loránd Jakab <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 00:07:03 +0100

All,

We added a new section with step-by-step instructions for both service
providers and their customers on migrating a BGP site to LISP. Diff
attached.

See you in Paris!

Lorand Jakab, on behalf of the authors

On 03/13/12 00:01, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp