Subject: [lisp] IETF 83 LISP agenda.

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:15:07 -0700

Folks,

I have posted a draft agenda for the LISP session.

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/agenda?item=agenda-83-lisp.txt

Please review it and email me any required changes. Due to the number of
presentation slots requested, some folk have shorter time slices than
originally asked for. Presenters, you will need to adjust your presentation
to suit and keeping to the salient points or discussion.

Please email me presentations by 9am Tuesday morning (Paris time) in the
usual formats. This helps those who participate remotely.

Cheers
Terry

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 00:43:12 -0700

Just a reminder to presenters. Slides as soon as you can please.

I put on my grumpy face 9:01am Tuesday ;-)

Cheers
Terry

On 13/03/12 2:15 PM, "Terry" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> Please email me presentations by 9am Tuesday morning (Paris time) in the usual
> formats. This helps those who participate remotely.
> 
> Cheers
> Terry