Subject: [lisp] LISP Document progression

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:45:48 -0400

Prompted by the request for WG adoption of the LISP RIG documents, the 
chairs and ADs have consulted.

First, the bad news.
No, we have concluded that the WG should not conduct a call fo support 
of adopting this document at this time.
The reason is that our carter calls out very specific short term 
deliverables which are gating for any other work.
We are not seeing reviews of any of those documents on the list.
We need to finish those documents.
As such, the chairs and ADs have agreed that no new activities can be 
accepted on the working group plate until those gating documents have 
been completed y the working group.

In supported of this, for the Atlanta agenda, we will only provide time 
for items which have been accepted as working group items.

As for the bit of good news, we did conclude that one the blocking 
documents are dealt with, there should be n problem with having the 
working group decide if it wants to accept the RIG document.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:02:10 -0700

> As for the bit of good news, we did conclude that one the blocking documents are dealt with, there should be n problem with having the working group decide if it wants to accept the RIG document.

Can you retype this sentence so it is more clear what you are trying to say?

That is, is it "one document is dealt with" and which one or "once the blocking documents ...".

And "should be n problem ...". Does that mean "should be no problem"?

Dino

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:07:35 -0400

Sorry, that sentence is "once the blocking documents are dealt with 
there should be no problem with ..."
Yours,
Joel