Subject: [lisp] Important dates for IETF 85

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 22:22:07 -0700

Hi there WG,

Firstly, some important dates you should be aware of:

2012-10-08 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by UTC 24:00.

2012-10-12 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

2012-10-15 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by UTC 24:00, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2012-10-22 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by UTC 24:00,
upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2012-10-24 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 24:00, upload
using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2012-10-26 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC
24:00.

2012-10-29 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 24:00, upload
using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2012-10-29 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 24:00.

2012-11-02 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 17:00
local meeting time.

Secondly, while this is NOT a call for agenda items yet - please start to
consider your drafts and their current status.

Cheers
Terry