Subject: [lisp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-02.txt

From: Fabio Maino <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:34:46 -0700

We have added a section (3.5) that shows how LISP control plane deals 
with end systems mobility.

Comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Fabio

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-02.txt
Date: 	Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:54:32 -0700
From: 	<[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>
CC: 	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fabio Maino and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp
Revision:	 02
Title:		 LISP Control Plane for Network Virtualization Overlays
Creation date:	 2012-10-22
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 21
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-02.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-02
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-02

Abstract:
    The purpose of this draft is to analyze the mapping between the
    Network Virtualization over L3 (NVO3) requirements and the
    capabilities of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) control
    plane.  This information is provided as input to the NVO3 analysis of
    the suitability of existing IETF protocols to the NVO3 requirements.

The IETF Secretariat