Subject: [lisp] LISP-MIB-06 Summary of Changes

From: Gregg Schudel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 19:07:36 -0700

Hi All

As noted on the LISP working group site, a new (and
final hopefully) version of the LISP MIB is posted.
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/draft-ietf-lisp-mib/

The changes included in this last revision were the result of some very
detailed comments during the last-call period. Thank you to all who 
provided comments (and especially Dan Romascanu for the very thorough 
review and comments).

In summary, the following changes were made:
  - added/updated all references in each mib table
  - specified bounds on all integer fields
  - added discontinuity entities to appropriate fields (to handle
    things like counter resets)
  - updated IANA MIB branch text

(The MIB passes simlint and now should be compliant.)

Thanks
Gregg

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
.:|:.:|:. | gregg schudel (ccie#9591) LISP technical marketing engr
   cisco   | mobile: +1 571 332 2222   email: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
cisco corporate legal statement:
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------