Subject: [lisp] LISP-NAT Deployment - draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 08:49:49 +0800

Hi Noel,

  I have a question about LISP-NAT Deployment specified in "
draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-00".

  In the third paragraph of Section 10.5.1, you mentioned 

     "in addition, since LISP expects all incoming data
      traffic to be on a specific port, it was not possible to have
      multiple ETRs behind a single NAT (which normally would have only 
one
      global address to share, meaning port mapping would have to be used,
      except that... )"

  Is something missing here?

  Certainly there maybe scenarios such like two or more LISP MN connect 
behind the same NAT, 
  i.e. two or more ETRs behind a single NAT.

Best Regards
Li Cheng--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.