Subject: [lisp] Agenda for Tuesday

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 07:47:09 -0800

WG,

The current agenda for our WG meeting on Tuesday is here:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/agenda

I am more than comfortable for presenters to use their own laptops so that
graphics (etc) render appropriately, however I will still need your
slide-set by 5pm Monday for the benefit of any folk following the meeting
remotely.

Participants, it would be appreciated that you review the drafts being
discussed.

It should also be noted that the last item:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
- Intro and Architecture, 30 mins
      Open mic discussion, come prepared.
      http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction/
      and
      http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/draft-ietf-lisp-architecture/
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

is an effort to have an open discussion on these documents, I will
facilitate this discussion, however it would be of most benefit if all folks
who come to the meeting have READ these two drafts beforehand!!

It should be clear to WG now that these two documents are a gate on further
WG items.

Cheers,
Terry

---

From: Paul Vinciguerra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 00:35:57 +0000

Will this available online for viewing/listening remotely?

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Terry Manderson
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 10:47 AM
To: LISP mailing list list
Subject: [lisp] Agenda for Tuesday

WG,

I am more than comfortable for presenters to use their own laptops so that graphics (etc) render appropriately, however I will still need your slide-set by 5pm Monday for the benefit of any folk following the meeting remotely.

Participants, it would be appreciated that you review the drafts being discussed.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

is an effort to have an open discussion on these documents, I will facilitate this discussion, however it would be of most benefit if all folks who come to the meeting have READ these two drafts beforehand!!

It should be clear to WG now that these two documents are a gate on further WG items.

Cheers,
Terry

---

From: Florin Coras <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 09:12:05 +0100

Hi,

> Will this available online for viewing/listening remotely?

The meeting is Tuesday, November 6 from 13:00-15:00 Atlanta time. You 
can find the associated meeting materials here [1]. If the room (Salon 
B) doesn't change the audio will be available from [1] and the link to 
the jabber (xmpp) room is [email-masked]

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/85/
[2] http://ietf85streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf855.m3u

Florin

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 14:55:56 -0800

Hi Paul,

The meeting will indeed (as always in fact) be remote friendly.

You can find details of the audio feed and jabber room details here:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/85/

Cheers
Terry

On 5/11/12 10:35 AM, "Paul Vinciguerra" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> graphics (etc) render appropriately, however I will still need your slide-set
> by 5pm Monday for the benefit of any folk following the meeting remotely.
> 
> is an effort to have an open discussion on these documents, I will facilitate
> this discussion, however it would be of most benefit if all folks who come to
> the meeting have READ these two drafts beforehand!!
>