Subject: [lisp] Meeting in IETF98

From: Padma Pillay-Esnault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 21:26:40 -0700

Hello Everyone,

We are holding an IDEAS meeting for IETF98 and  sending this email for a
placeholder on your calendar.

See you there
Padma

Tentative Date: Tuesday, 28th March 2017
Time : 11:30am - 12:50pm
Venue: TBD

Drafts Published
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-padma-ideas-probl
em-statement-01.txt    https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-padma-
ideas-use-cases-00.txt
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-padma-ideas-req-grids-00.txt
<https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-padma-ideas-use-cases-00.txt>
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-karimi-ideas-gnrs-00.txt

Mailing list: IDEAS
List address: [email-masked]
Archive: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=ideas
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ideas