Subject: [lisp] IDEAS Meeting in IETF98

From: Padma Pillay-Esnault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:22:17 -0700

Hello Everyone,

We are holding an IDEAS meeting for IETF98.

Date: Tuesday, 28th March 2017
Time : 11:40am - 12:50pm
Venue: Vevey1/2

Related Areas: RTG, INT, OPS
Sponsoring AD: Alvaro Retana

Agenda
Introduction
Problem Statement for IDEAS  - Padma Pillay-Esnault
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-padma-ideas-probl
em-statement-01.txt

Use Cases for IDEAS - Tom Herbert
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-padma-ideas-use-cases-00.txt

Requirements for Generic Resilient Identity Services in IDEAS -  -
Alex Clemm
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-padma-ideas-req-grids-00.txt

A Blockchain-based Mapping System - Jordi Paillisse

Mobility First and Global Name Resolution Service - Parishad Karimi
/Shreeyasee Mukherjee
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-karimi-ideas-gnrs-00.txt

Next Steps

See you all there!
Padma

Mailing list: IDEAS
List address: [email-masked]
Archive: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=ideas
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ideas

---

From: Padma Pillay-Esnault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:13:20 -0500

Hello Everyone

Unfortunately, we will not be providing pizza or lunch for the meeting.
Please bring your own lunch.

See you there!
Padma