Subject: [lisp] Current state of anycast IP-addresses in the LISP Beta Network?

From: "Rene 'Renne' Bartsch, B.Sc. Informatics" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:33:28 +0200

Hi,

does the LISP Beta Network currently use anycast IP-adresses (MS/MR, PxTRs)?

Are the MS/MR, PxTRs reachable via IPv6 (e.g. IPv6-in-IPv6) via LISP?

Regards,

Renne

---

From: Albert López <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:45:19 +0200

Dear Renne,

LISP Beta Network is not using anycast addresses for MS/MR or PxTRs.

On the other hand, not all the nodes of Beta Network have IPv6 
connectivity. You can find the current status of these nodes here 
<https://www.lisp4.net//images/lisp-ddt.pdf>.

Best regards

Albert

El 12/10/17 a les 15:33, Rene 'Renne' Bartsch, B.Sc. Informatics ha escrit:
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp

---

From: Albert Cabellos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:31:59 +0200

Hi Renne

Complementing what Albert López said, anycast at EID level for PxTRs is up
and running.

Best regards

Albert