Subject: [lisp] Fwd: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Nominations

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:55:39 -0400

Please do volunteer and nominate others.

Also, when they get to calling for feedback, please do comment.

Yours,
Joel

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Nominations
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 07:03:54 -0700
From: NomCom Chair 2021 <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

Finally! The moment we've all been waiting for:

    C A L L       F O R       N O M I N A T I O N S  ! ! !

The 2021-22 IETF Nominating Committee (NomCom) is seeking nominations 
from now until Monday, October 11, 2021.
The open positions and more information are found at the NomCom web site:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/
They are also included below for convenience.

Nominations may be made by selecting the Nominate link at the top of the
NomCom 2021 home page, or by visiting the following URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/nominate/

Self-nomination is welcome!
Note:  Nominations made using the web tool require an ietf.org 
datatracker account. You can create a datatracker ietf.org account if 
you don't have one already by visiting the following URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/

If you are unable to use the web form, nominations may instead be made 
by email to nomcom-2021 at ietf dot org. If using email, please include 
the word "Nominate" in the Subject and indicate in the email who is 
being nominated, their email address (to confirm acceptance of the 
nomination), and the position for which you are making the nomination. 
If you are nominating someone other than yourself, please tell us if we 
may tell the nominee that you were the one who made the nomination. If 
you wish to nominate someone via email for more than one position, 
please use separate emails to do so.

Willing nominees will be asked to fill out a questionnaire specific to 
the position for which they are nominated. The finalized questionnaires 
will be available no later than Monday, September 6, 2021 (preliminary 
versions are already posted) and have a submission deadline of Monday, 
October 18, 2021.
NomCom 2021-22 will follow the policy for "Open Disclosure of Willing 
Nominees" described in BCP 10/RFC 8713: "The list of nominees willing to 
be considered for positions under review in the current NomCom cycle is 
not confidential". Willing nominees for each position will be listed in 
a publicly accessible way, e.g., anyone with a datatracker account may 
access the lists. Additionally, the nomination form asks if we may share 
your own name with the nominee. In all other ways, the confidentiality 
requirements of BCP 10 remain in effect. All feedback and all NomCom 
deliberations will remain confidential and will not be disclosed.

There is a field on the form you can mark in order to allow the NomCom 
to tell the nominee that you were the one who made the nomination. This 
defaults to “no” - so if you don't mark the field we won’t tell.

In order to ensure time to collect sufficient community feedback about 
each of the willing nominees, nominations must be received by the NomCom 
on or before Monday, October 11, 2021.

Please submit your nominations as early as possible for the sake of your 
nominees. Note that nominations should not wait for nominee management 
permission, as it is easier to decline the nomination than put one in late.

The NomCom appoints individuals to fill open slots on the IAB, IESG, the 
IETF Trust and the LLC Board:

	ART AD: 1 position
	INT AD: 1 position
	OPS AD: 1 position
	RTG AD: 1 position
	SEC AD: 1 position
	TSV AD: 1 position
	IETF Trust: 1 position
	IETF LLC: 1 position
	IAB: 6 positions

The list of people and posts whose terms end with the March 2022 IETF 
meeting, and thus the positions for which this NomCom is responsible, is:

[An asterisk (*) next to a person's name indicates they do not intend to 
accept renomination.]

	LLC Board (3-year term)
		Jason Livingood
		
	IETF Trust (3-year term)
		Kathleen Moriarty
		
	IAB (2-year term)
		Ben Campbell *
		Cullen Jennings
		Mirja Kühlewind
		Jared Mauch
		Tommy Pauly
		Jiankang Yao
		
	IESG (2-year term)
		Murray Kucherawy, ART AD
		Erik Kline, INT AD
		Robert Wilton, OPS AD
		Martin Vigoureux, RTG AD
		Benjamin Kaduk, SEC AD *
		Martin Duke, TSV AD

Please be resourceful in identifying possible candidates for these 
positions, as developing our talent is a very crucial requirement for 
the IETF, and also, please consider accepting a nomination. You'll find 
extensive information about specific positions, in individual tabs at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/requirements/
In addition to nominations, the NomCom seeks community input on the 
positions themselves. We need and welcome the community's views and 
input on the jobs within each organization. If you have ideas on the 
positions’ responsibilities (more, less, different), please let us know.

Please send suggestions and feedback about this to nomcom-2021 at ietf 
dot org.
Thank you for your help in identifying qualified nominees!
Thanks,

Gabriel Montenegro
IETF NomCom Chair 2021-22
nomcom-chair-2021 at ietf dot org

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce