Subject: [lmap] I-D Action: draft-schoenw-lmap-yang-00.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 06:14:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for LMAP Measurement Agents
	Author(s)       : Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-lmap-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-16

Abstract:
   This document sketches a data model for configuring and scheduling
   tests for large scale broadband access network measurements.  The
   data model is defined using the YANG data modeling language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-lmap-yang

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-lmap-yang-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt