Subject: [lmap] Use Case draft

From: Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:22:55 -0500

All,

As you can see, we submitted 01 of the Use Case draft.  Major additions
describing the Internet Service Provider Use Case, text from Philip Eardley
(now co-author).  Also added a Regulator Use Case from James Miller.

I'd like opinions on whether this draft is the right place for the
Terminology: Roles & Basic Elements discussion that was taking place back on
January 2 before the charter/bof discussion took center stage.

There is still time to spin this before the deadline of Feb. 25.

Fire away,

Marc Linsner
Philip Eardley

---

From: James Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 18:23:29 -0500

Marc,

I think that an updated draft with the regulatory section would answer
several questions that were on the list.  I don't have an opinion on the
roles basic elements point, though use case does seem congruent.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Marc Linsner <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Roles & Basic Elements discussion that was taking place back on January 2
> before the charter/bof discussion took center stage