Subject: [lmap] Milestones changed for lmap WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 08:30:26 -0700

Added milestone "Initial WG I-D for the LMAP Framework including
terminology", due September 2013.

Added milestone "Initial WG I-D for the LMAP Use cases", due September
2013.

Added milestone "Submit the LMAP Framework I-D to the IESG for
consideration as Informational RFC", due December 2013.

Added milestone "Submit I-D on the LMAP Use cases to the IESG for
consideration as Informational RFC", due December 2013.

Added milestone "Initial WG I-D for LMAP Information models", due
January 2014.

Added milestone "Initial WG I-D for the Control protocol", due April
2014.

Added milestone "Initial WG I-D for the Report protocol", due April
2014.

Added milestone "Initial WG I-D for a Data model for LMAP control
information", due April 2014.

Added milestone "Initial WG I-D for a Data model for LMAP report
information", due April 2014.

Added milestone "Submit the LMAP Information models I-D to the IESG
for consideration as Standards track RFC", due July 2014.

Added milestone "Submit the Control protocol I-D to the IESG for
consideration as Standards track RFC", due December 2014.

Added milestone "Submit the Report protocol I-D to the IESG for
consideration as Standards track RFC", due December 2014.

Added milestone "Submit the Data model for LMAP control I-D to the
IESG for consideration as Standards track RFC", due December 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/lmap/charter/