Subject: [lmap] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-burbridge-lmap-information-model-01.txt

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 21:29:10 +0200

Hi,

We have submitted a new version of the information model.
This new version has a few changes from the previous one, including the 
generalization of the channels to express the different communication 
channels with the controller and collector for instructions, 
capabilities discovery and logging as well report.

Comments are welcome.

Regards, marcelo

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	I-D Action: draft-burbridge-lmap-information-model-01.txt
Fecha: 	Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:55:29 -0700
De: 	[email-masked]
Responder a: 	[email-masked]
Para: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information Model for Large-Scale Measurement Platforms (LMAP)
	Author(s)       : Trevor Burbridge
                           Philip Eardley
                           Marcelo Bagnulo
                           Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-burbridge-lmap-information-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
    This Information Model applies to the Measurement Agent within a
    Large-Scale Measurement Platform.  As such it outlines the
    information that is (pre-)configured on the MA or exists in
    communications with a Controller or Collector within an LMAP
    framework.  The purpose of such an Information Model is to provide a
    protocol and device independent view of the MA that can be
    implemented via one or more Control and Report protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burbridge-lmap-information-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burbridge-lmap-information-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-burbridge-lmap-information-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt