Subject: [lmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lmap-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:52:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A framework for large-scale measurement platforms (LMAP)
	Author(s)       : Philip Eardley
                          Al Morton
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Paul Aitken
                          Aamer Akhter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lmap-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Measuring broadband service on a large scale requires standardisation
   of the logical architecture and a description of the key protocols
   that coordinate interactions between the components.  The document
   presents an overall framework for large-scale measurements.  It also
   defines terminology for LMAP (large-scale measurement platforms).
   The document is a contribution towards the LMAP working group's
   milestone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lmap-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lmap-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/