Subject: [lmap] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bagnulo-lmap-http-01.txt

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:17:36 +0200

Hi,

We have submitted an updated version of the http draft. This version 
includes a more complete example of how this would work, including both 
the capabilities and logging information exchange between the MA and the 
cotroller among other smaller changes.

comments are as usual welcome.

Thanks, marcelo

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	New Version Notification for draft-bagnulo-lmap-http-01.txt
Fecha: 	Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:15:55 -0700
De: 	[email-masked]
Para: 	Trevor Burbridge <[email-masked]>, Sam Crawford 
<[email-masked]>, Vaibhav Bajpai <[email-masked]>, 
Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>, Marcelo 
Bagnulo <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-bagnulo-lmap-http-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Marcelo Bagnulo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-bagnulo-lmap-http
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Large MeAsurement Platform Protocol
Creation date:	 2013-10-21
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 22
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bagnulo-lmap-http-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-lmap-http
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-lmap-http-01
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bagnulo-lmap-http-01

Abstract:
    This documents specifies the LMAP protocol based on HTTP for the
    Control and Report in Large Scale Measurement Platforms.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat