Subject: [lmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:02:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Large-Scale Broadband Measurement Use Cases
        Authors         : Marc Linsner
                          Philip Eardley
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Frode Sorensen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-01-24

Abstract:
   Measuring broadband performance on a large scale is important for
   network diagnostics by providers and users, as well as for public
   policy.  To conduct such measurements, user networks gather data
   instructed by a measurement controller, and then upload the
   measurement results to a designated measurement server. Understanding
   the various scenarios and users of measuring broadband performance is
   essential to development of the framework, information model and
   protocol.  The details of the measurement metrics themselves are
   beyond the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Marc Linsner (mlinsner)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:05:56 +0000

We updated the flow of the draft, pulled conclusions for each use case
into a single section.  More alignment to the framework draft.  And
handled comments to the authors both from the list and privately.

Please review and sent comments to the list.

Thanks,

Marc, Philip, Trevor, Frode

>_______________________________________________
>lmap mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lmap