Subject: [lmap] LMAP WG Interim Meeting, September 15, 2014

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:51:26 -0700

The IETF LMAP Working Group has agreed to hold an Interim face-to-face 
meeting in coordination with the BroadBand Forum's Q3 meeting in Dublin, 
Ireland. The LMAP Interim meeting will take place on Monday, September 
15th and will be followed by a SB-304 Straw Ballot, joint IETF/BBF 
workshop, and Educational session on Tuesday. 

Participation in the LMAP Interim meeting is open to all IETF 
participants and does not require BBF membership. Participants in the 
LMAP WG, who are not regular BBF WG participants, will be provided with 
Guest BBF badges that will allow them into the joint workshop and SB-304 
meetings.  Note that BBF members who plan to attend BBF WG sessions 
should still register as per the normal BBF process.

DETAILS

Date: September 15, 2014

Time: 1430-1830 (2:30-6:30) IST

Place: DoubleTree Dublin - Burlington Road
 <http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/D/DUBBUDI-GBROA-20140912/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG> 
 * BBF discount rates apply, see 
  http://www.broadband-forum.org/meetings/registration.php#Hotel for 
  details.
 * Hotel reservation deadline is August 22, 2014

TO REGISTER

Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Please RSVP to the LMAP WG chairs at [email-masked] by 
Tuesday, September 2, 2014.  Please include the following information in 
your RSVP:

  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: RSVP for LMAP WG Interim 

  First Name:
  Last Name:
  Company:

  Are you a BBF Member: [Yes / No]
  If yes, do you plan to attend the rest of the BBF Meeting (separate 
  registration required, see 
  http://www.broadband-forum.org/meetings/registration.php): [Yes / No]