Subject: Re: [lmap] final IETF-91 agenda due Monday 11/3!

From: "Bajpai, Vaibhav" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 10:21:32 +0000

Dear Dan,

> On 31 Oct 2014, at 22:31, Romascanu, Dan (Dan) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> The preliminary agenda of the meeting at IETF-91 is available at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda/lmap/. The final agenda is
> due Monday 11/3. Please let us know if there are any missing items or
> changes you want to bring to the agenda. 

I would like to remotely present our draft: draft-bagnulo-lmap-http
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-lmap-http

Thanks.

Best, Vaibhav

=====================================================
Vaibhav Bajpai

Research I, Room 91
Computer Networks and Distributed Systems  (CNDS) Lab
School of Engineering and Sciences
Jacobs University Bremen, Germany

www.vaibhavbajpai.com
=====================================================