Subject: [lmap] February 2015 LMAP WG Virtual Interim Meeting

From: "Dan Romascanu (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:25:32 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,

Dan Romascanu ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "February 2015 LMAP WG Virtual Interim Meeting".

Dan Romascanu says:
Virtual Interim meeting of the IETF LMAP WG

Participate now
https://doodle.com/uiq9q7ymd7f5ewub?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Dan Romascanu to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Dan Romascanu" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "February 2015 LMAP WG Virtual
Interim Meeting."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich