Subject: [lmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lmap-framework-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 01:00:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A framework for large-scale measurement platforms (LMAP)
        Authors         : Philip Eardley
                          Al Morton
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Paul Aitken
                          Aamer Akhter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lmap-framework-10.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2015-01-14

Abstract:
   Measuring broadband service on a large scale requires a description
   of the logical architecture and standardisation of the key protocols
   that coordinate interactions between the components.  The document
   presents an overall framework for large-scale measurements.  It also
   defines terminology for LMAP (large-scale measurement platforms).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lmap-framework-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lmap-framework-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/