Subject: [lmap] LMAP WG transition to Alissa as Responsible AD

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 12:25:13 +0100

Dear all,

In order to execute the IESG YANG Model Work Redistribution plan (see 
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg90926.html) and in 
accordance with the IETF areas re-organisation steps (see 
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg91015.html), 
Alissa Cooper will become the LMAP responsible AD. You will be in good 
hands with Alissa since she was involved day one in LMAP, with the BoF, 
if you recall.

Note that LMAP WG will remain in the OPS area. While Alissa will be the 
responsible starting now, this change will only appear on the charter 
page in a little bit (we're targeting mid February). Indeed, the tooling 
aspects will have to checked: we might face a few issues when a non-OPS 
AD is responsible for an OPS WG.

Since I started the LMAP framework AD review (and there are some issues 
currently being discussed), I will continue with the ownership of this 
document.

Final note: I don't disappear from the IESG and I'm always available if 
you require my help.
Please let us know if you have any questions before I announce this to 
the mailing list.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 12:52:24 +0100

On 08/01/2015 12:25, Benoit Claise wrote:
> https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg90926.html) and 
> in accordance with the IETF areas re-organisation steps (see 
> hands with Alissa since she was involved day one in LMAP, with the 
> BoF, if you recall.
>
> Note that LMAP WG will remain in the OPS area. While Alissa will be 
> the responsible starting now, this change will only appear on the 
> charter page in a little bit (we're targeting mid February). Indeed, 
> the tooling aspects will have to checked: we might face a few issues 
> when a non-OPS AD is responsible for an OPS WG.
>
> Since I started the LMAP framework AD review (and there are some 
> issues currently being discussed), I will continue with the ownership 
> of this document.
>
> Final note: I don't disappear from the IESG and I'm always available 
> if you require my help.
ACTION ITEM BENOIT: DONE :-)

Basic cut/paste error from my previous email to the LMAP chairs

Regards, Benoit
>
> Regards, Benoit
>
> _______________________________________________
> lmap mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lmap
>

---

From: James Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:39:25 -0500

Thanks for your great work Benoit, Nd congrats to Alissa on taking on the
role as AD.
 On Jan 8, 2015 6:25 AM, "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg91015.html), Alissa
> Cooper will become the LMAP responsible AD. You will be in good hands with
> Alissa since she was involved day one in LMAP, with the BoF, if you recall.
>
> responsible starting now, this change will only appear on the charter page
> in a little bit (we're targeting mid February). Indeed, the tooling aspects
> will have to checked: we might face a few issues when a non-OPS AD is
> responsible for an OPS WG.
>
> Please let us know if you have any questions before I announce this to the
> mailing list.
>
> Regards, Benoit
>